ADMIN

10030951483?profile=RESIZE_710x

Malik Faisal Akram, the British national who took four people hostage at a Synagogue in Texas on Saturday, said in a call with his brother during the standoff that he intended to “go down as a martyr” and was “opening the door” for others to attack America.

In an audio recording of a phone call with his brother, Gulbar, obtained exclusively by the Jewish Chronicle, the hostage-taker said he had made a promise “that I will go down as a martyr. I’ll let no motherf****** suppress me.”

On Saturday, Akram took a rabbi and three more Jewish congregants hostage at the Temple Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas. During the standoff, Akram claimed to be the brother of convicted terrorist Aafia Siddiqui and demanded her release.

During the call, Akram proceeded to tell his brother about the hostage situation he had created. He said the authorities are “trying to play ball with me” and “I told them to bring her here” appearing to reference his demands for Siddiqui’s release.

read more here: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/01/leaked-audio-from-tx-synagogue-attacker-reveal-plans-for-attacks-on-us/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They should take these scums  and instead of just shooting them take them outside in a public square and crucify them on international TV. Also while stoning him with burning brimstones. 

• Muslims should be rounded up and removed 

• The Constitution forbids any religious test before holding office--but Islam is not only a so-called religion but also a government with laws / punishments and judicial system, so any left winger could not make a case allowing Islamic "faith."

• Why did the FBI get it so mixed up?  I thought we could trust them to know who is coming/in the USA.

• Radical Islam is EVIL!! Our battle is against EVIL!! God is in control. He knows our needs. Start praying for His return.

• AMEN !!!!!

• Maybe you better do a little religious study - it is the same God under a different name.  The Islamic Religion is just another Abrahamic religion.  I don't agree with its believes and certainly do not agree with the violence that some of its followers exhibit. 

• God doesn't say KILL FOR THE SAKE OF KILLING in the 10 commandments, 

• Martha, moslems DO NOT worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!!!!!  They worship satan, called "allah",!!!!!!!!!!  Jehovah IS NOT the same entity as allah!!!!!!!!!!

• Martha, you are misinformed. Islam's Allah and God are completely different. Islam views Allah as our master and we as his lowly slaves. There is no family relationship between the two. Christianity and Judaism, on the other hand, describe God as our Father. Christians go even further and identify God as not only our Father, but also our Brother (Jesus), the totality of Truth and Love. Maybe you ought to do a little religious study yourself.

This reply was deleted.