Replies

• There needs to be a trial!  In each of the battleground states.  And after the massive election fraud is proven - and it will be proven- we've all seen the videos and the reveral spikes at 3 a.m. the morning after the election - Biden must be removed from office.  America must not allow a fake president to govern us. Frankly, if it's not overturned, I think it's time for Red States to SECEDE!

• Every Red State needs to pass a State Resolution declaring the 2020 Election a fraud and invalid... those Resolutions need to be served, together with a 'Writ Quo Warranto', and the necessary exhibits and briefs proving Biden, Harris, and select members of the US Congress are occupying their offices thru a fraudulent election. The Court of original jurisdiction, to enforce this writ, should be the  SCOTUS. The 'Writ' must demand that all parties named, in the Writ, surrender their federal offices and that the SCOTUS declare their Election To Office Void.

There are 27 Red States...  States where both houses of their legislatures and the Governor's office are controlled by the GOP.  The SCOTUS and Congress must be served with the Writ and a demand to decertify all fraudulent elections and nullifying any intervening Orders coming out of D.C. until the legitimate winners of all the Federal Elections can be properly certified and awarded their lawful vote totals.  All those who, claim by fraud, to have won must be removed from office immediately but no later than 30 days from the writ's filing.  All agents of the fraud must be the target of a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION and prosecution must take place where they are found in violation of local, state, or federal law.  Our States MUST ACT to preserve our Constitutional Republic.

It is time to DEMAND our Republican leaders act like patriots and defend the US Constitution against its Domestic enemies... the Marxist Democrat Party.

• I was asked to draft a letter for just this purpose. This is the letter.

To the Honorable members of the House of Representatives and Senate of the state of [name of state]

Given no other recourse, citizens of the state of [name of state] demand a resolution be put before the legislature stating the below two concerns of the citizenry.

1)

With regard to the obvious violation of the Constitution, violations of rules for elections established by the state legislatures “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct,” by all states that counted unsolicited mail-in ballots where the state legislature did not approve a rule to do so, the electoral votes of those states were unconstitutionally awarded.

The Constitution is the definition of the United States. This definition defines the process the president is elected. Any selection violating the process defined in the Constitution is illegitimate.

Reference: US Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Clause 2

“Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress….”

2)

With regard to the obvious violation of the Constitution, denying the people their First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, the Supreme Court refusing to hear the grievance of the people, being victims of a fraudulent election effected by violations of the Constitution, the certification of the election by Congress is invalid because the Constitution was violated by the unconstitutional awarding of the electoral votes, forcing citizens of the state of [name of state] to be subjected to a Chief Executive selected unconstitutionally.

The Constitution is written as a whole and cannot be segmented and prioritized. One clause in the Constitution cannot be used to excuse a violation of another clause of the Constitution. A violation of one part of the Constitution is a violation of the Constitution as a whole.

Reference: US Constitution, Amendment I

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

US Constitution, Article III, Section 2

“The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority; to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls; to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction; to controversies to which the United States shall be a party; to controversies between two or more states; between a state and citizens of another; between citizens of different states; between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.”

It is the determination by this legislative body that the election of president in the year 2020 was unconstitutional, fraudulent, and invalid. And, the installation of a president justified by the unconstitutional election process is illegitimate.

• hey! C. Fletch I live in Wisconsin this letter is definitely for this state, can you send it to the Wisconsin legislature and to the so call president of the United State of America.

• C.Fletch. Sending it to my Ga Legislators that represent me now. Thanks. Great job

• Ronald A Nelson. I 100% agree with you. I copied what you just stated and I'm emailing it to my Georgia legislators I voted for in my district. I will call them as well tomorrow. What do you think about the Republican controlled states, setting up electoral college voting delegates by district, talking away the power of the big votes? Also, I joined a movement for the Convention of States, which the states take away the power of the federal government and move it back where it belongs, where it resides in the states. I've also have a huge list I will be sending about the fraud in our ga election, with Dominin voting machine issues and Absentee ballots laws that need to be document in our state election laws and requiring abuses be prosecuted as a felony. I will post a list of election laws changes that need to be addressed / enforced.

• I like your idea for assigning Electors by federal district... with the winner of the district receiving one electoral vote... I wish you good hunting and success in getting your state legislators to actually follow thru on the fraud passing as our 2020 Election.  However, I wouldn't be surprised to find that our GOP controlled states are unable to rise to the occasion as they are likely all frauds themselves... agent provocateurs of 'progressivism'... the latest buzz word for Marxist.

• Ronald A Nelson. Here is what I sent to my Ga legislators, then send your statement (with No name on your comments- just said from the Tea Party).     Hi, This is Timothy A Ruckman from Augusta, Ga. I voted for you and helped to elect you to represent me. I am an active member of the Tea Party and recently joined a movement for the convention of states, where I strongly feel, we, as a state, need to stop all this election fraud we just witnessed in our state and take the power away from the federal government and move it back to the states, where it should be. Please work to introduce and support this new requested legislative effort. Also, the President Trump majority voted for and he overwhelmingly won the last election, possibly by as much as 100 million votes. To keep the future fraud from happening again, please support and introduce legislation to change our state electoral vote process to that like Nebraska & Maine, where electors are awarded by district. This will remove the power from the big cities and put it back with the people of our district and state. There are other election law changes and enforcements I will ask of you later in another email. We, the people, elected you to represent us. Please be a strong voice of the people, like Majorie Taylor Green. We do not want silent representation. We, the people, will be watching all of our legislative representatives and expect you all to do your job to represent us. If you do not and, remain silent, our movement will put someone in there that will. This is not a threat. We are not violent, like Antifa that lead the raid and caused the destruction on our nation’s Capital, but we do mean business and expect our representatives to perform their jobs for the people. If not , we will find and support people like Majorie Taylor Greene that is not afraid to speak their minds and do the work that the overwhelming majority of Americans expect. Thank you and hope you have a nice and productive day.

• Good move... Tim.

We all need to write our legislators to 'DEMAND" similar action in exposing the fraud that took place... Don't let them pass it off as another States Problem as federal elections affect us all... in this case fraud elected a Marxist sympathizer and an outright communist to the positions of President and VP.  The EO's and legislation being promulgated by a fraudulent Congress are going to destroy our economy and finish off our middle class. 

The new administration is inviting in the Marxist hordes from the South to dine at our tables... and eventually to put our children on the street...homeless indigents looking for the Nation of their forefathers... only to find the heartless oppression of a Marxist government.

• Takeaway power of big cities, not big votes.

This reply was deleted.