Replies

• let's go back to what Obama did in his 8 years of his presidency.

• Yes, undoubtedly it was a coup executed by elements in the government. Their tentacles reach beyond the federal government down into state and local governments. We must halt them at the level of state governments.

It is the states that endorse the unconstitutional and fraudulent election that have seceded. They are the rebellion. The states that reject the unconstitutional election are the United States, as defined by the Constitution. We are the United States. They have overthrown the federal government. 

• WELL WE/YOU HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT, HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT AT LEAST TWO STATES WERE GOING TO FALL ON JANUARY 6 AND THATS WHEN LIKE DENIED COURT DATES FOR THE FRAUD, WE HAD AN ABSOLUTE WIN IN MICHIGAN, WE WERE TO HAVE A RE-VOTE IN THE ONE LARGE CONTY WITH THAT 68% ERROR AND ONLY ALLOWED .008 85,000 OVER AND LAW SAYS "RE-VOTE AND A RE-VOTE WITH THE PROJECTED WIN THAT ONE COUNTY WAS SO CORRUPTED THEY CHOSE TO HID ALL THE FRAUD AND CALL IT ERROR, YET A RE-COUNT WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY PLACE TRUMP WAY OVER WHATS NEEDED DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, LOOK AT EVERY GATHERING ALL THE ISSUES WERE ANTIFA AND BLM, IT WAS THIS TIME TOO, ANTIFA STARTED IT, AND THE GUY QUOTING PELOSI SAYING GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND DRAG TRUMP OUT BY HIS HAIR" WAS RIGHT THERE IN THE MAIN HALLS OF THE CAPITOL A PELOSI SUPPORTER LASTLY, THIS WAS A SET-UP AND IT CONTINUES\, THE MILITARY, i'M SURE TRAITOR MARK MILLEY GENERAL, AND COHORT TO PELOSI, THEY ARE PLACING HARDWARE TO HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF KILLING HARDWARE IN THE CAPITOL RIGHT NOW, WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NEXT IS THE MILITIA ACT AND A TAX INIUNITIVE, STOP PAYING TAXES SINCE THEY WERE NOT RATIFIED AND DEFINATELY NOT UNDER THIS VERSION OF THE CONSTITUTION THESE TYRANTS ARE PURSUING. GOOD NEWS AS TO MY PRIOR STATMENT AND THE ENTIRE MINORITY ANS MEDIA BLUFFING THEY DO NOT HAVE NATIONAL GUARDS SUPPORT IN THIEIR HEART,  SEE A TRIBUTE POSTED BY A SILENT SALUTE TO TRUMP ON JANUARY 24, 2012 AT THE LINCHON MEMORIAL  CHECK OUT a Tribute to Trump, on  Mustang Medic on youtube for January 24, 2021      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxzbD7U-0nI

• YOU ARE MORE RIGHT THAN YOU KNOW, That the entire attack was known for days, but the FBI lied about that too, diverting to the days before planning by oath keepers, that was a huge part opf the FBI plan,  but left out days of chatter all over where One Antifa, on youtube quoting Pelosi saying "verbaitum" Go to the white house and drag Trump out by his hair." But the real fraud. That the massive false blame on Trump over hyping of this entire thing, it was planned and as soon as the Arizona objections were made and went to prove the fraud and really no internal objections to the change of electors in 3 minutes this attack kicked off, ask yourself all around no fast movement then an explosion of completely different groups one being wavied off the roas to insdie the capitol Trump ralliers, and them BLM and Antifa busting things on the other. , 1/3rd the way to a trump win. WHAT ABOUT THE REAL FRAUD? AS OF YET NOBODY HAS MENTIONED IT ANYWHERE, that the largest COUNTY IN MICHIGAN HAD A 68% ERROR RATE AND HAS TO BE A NEW ELECTION (RE-VOTE) AN 85,000 OVER THE LIMIT, AND THAT COUNTY AND CORRECT COMPUTATION WAS GOING TO WIN MICHIGAN FOR TRUMP. HOWEVER, THE AG'S OFFICE AND GOVERNOR LOCKED THE REAL ELECTORS OUT OF THE MICHIGANS ELECTOR MEETING AND CHAINED THE DOORS HAD THE STATE POLICE OUTSIDE, THIS IS REAL TREASON HERE, YET WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, THIS WAS NOT JUST VOTER FRAUD, THIS WAS A TAKE OVER OF THE COUNTRY........AT THE RE-ENTRY OF THE CROOKED POLITICIANS THEY ADMIOTTED THEY WEREW NOT GOING TO GIVE US OUR ARTICLE 2 SEC 1 RIGHTS AND THEY ALL BLAMED TRUMP AND SLANDERED HI FOR WHAT THEY KNEW WAS NOT AN ATTACK BY HIM, BUT THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING. "MICHIGAN.  MICHIGAN AND THE CONGRESS JUST BROKE THE LAW AND ALLOWED A ERROR RATE OF 685 OF A NO MORE THAN .008 % ALLOWNANCE AND THAT THEY KNEW ON A REVOTE, THERE GOES MICHIGAN, AND ONE OF THE OTHER THREE WAS GOING TO FALL IN THE OBJECTIONS, BUT MICHIGAN, THATS ABSOLUTE AND ALL POLITICIANS WERE COMPLICIT IN SCFREWING US ALL. MAYBE THINKING WE WOULD KEEP OUR RIGHT TO GATHER AND REBEL SHUT DOWN WITH A MISUSE OF THE NATIONAL GUARD WHICH BY ALL LAW, WAS SUPPOSED TO AID US IN BEING HEARD AT THE CAPITOL THE LAGEST RED FLAG FRAUD EVER SINCE THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT OF 1913.

• "Jumbo" is a new privacy and security app for tracking and preventing breaches and hacking of your internet connections. It's great! 

• Lawmakers are not the primary investigative arm of government...  when they run investigations it becomes political theater.  Legislative investigations have no direct authority to PROSECUTE criminal conduct.  Such investigations provide the appearance of addressing a serious problem when all they actually do is obfuscate and obstruct criminal justice. Investigations of Criminal conduct are the purview of the DOJ, the State's Attorney General, and local prosecutors.  

Criminal investigations should end with indictments...  Legislative bodies do not indict criminal conduct.  We don't need more legislative investigations. We need the prosecution of those state officials responsible for the Election Fraud.  The  Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney Generals, State and County Election Boards, and their supervisors, all need serious criminal investigation and where fraud is found... INDICTMENTS for criminal conduct.  Arrest, indict and try Governors, Secretary of States and others for certifying and conducting Fraudulent elections.

Until criminal charges and convictions for election fraud occur the Courts will continue to claim no election fraud took place...  Charge and convict several State Officials, Election Boards, and local election supervisors and judges, and the Courts will be FORCED to ACKNOWLEDGE THE ELECTION FRAUD.  They will be unable to ignore the convictions for criminal conduct.  Want to know why there are no indictments or convictions for election fraud? It's because if the convictions for election fraud become direct and irrefutable evidence of a fraudulent election.  Fail to convict state officials for election fraud and federal judges will claim there is no proof of fraud.

If the State's local prosecutors and AG will not pursue Election Fraud... and the GOP controls the state legislature... IMPEACH the offending officials, along with any Judges and police authority who refuse to pursue election fraud OR COVERS IT UP WITH A PHONEY INVESTIGATION... It is past time that the GOP plays hardball and if the GOP won't remove offending civil servants from office remove the State GOP from their seats of power.

We need to encourage Pres. Trump to use his power and his new 'Office of the Former President' too... pursue efforts to infiltrate and take over BOTH the GOP and DEMOCRAT County and State Party Organizations.. too, co-opt the Party apparatus for the purpose of removing bad officials from elected and appointed state and federal offices.  We must take control of both of our political parties to remove the criminals from the government. 

• "We need to encourage Pres. Trump to use his power and his new 'Office of the Former President' too... "

It could look as odd as Bidens: "Office of the President-Elect", but with the sincere grass roots support Mr. Trump inspires, a true political rallying point with Patriots and folks with their heads pulled out World-wide.

How threatening is this for the bogus Biden and his cabinet of marxists.

Don't you just know that MSM propogandists will keep a keen eye out for opportunities to editorially hamper or inspire legal harrassment of Trump with laws like the Logan act (that they absolutely avoided with Obamas' international dogging of Mr. Trump).

By staying in the game, he remains a prime target.

I offer an appraisal, not a discouragment.

We live in so much danger, so stay aware.

This ultimately is for the planet, not just civil rights.

• The Logan Act doesn't prohibit private party communication with a foreign countries leadership... it outlaws private parties from expressly misrepresenting themselves as agents of the Government or special councils for the purposes of establishing official policy or relationships with the United States.  Trump and his staff can discuss US Foreign policy in general terms and even offer suggestions on how to improve them... He may not interfere with negotiations or advance his own foreign policy, as a proxy agent of the federal government.

• And it would be politically self-serving for the Progressives in authority to jump to the conclusion that a former President visiting international leadership would be violating the Logan act, right?

Sure, what you say would be accepted by the law abiding and ethical. But I did say Progressive, didnt I?

My point is to anticipate the likelihood.

• Well  Colo Nelson, I see you trhink I'm agressive and I do have plenty of legal knowledge as a paralegal and filing many appeals in the Federal Courts, mainly in the 90's,  hardly a great panacia, That I know, better than most, how well thought out you resolution is and Courts as we see (and has been exposed, are generally manipulated beyond what the normal persons has the mental capabilities to accept, kind of like this voter fraud, and that many are able to be gaslighted away from what math shows us is impossible for the vote outcome as they "force" us to say even as the subliminal messages sent through mass media calculated to only a specific message be heard on MSM, Just these last two days having government remove FOX Newsmax and others, this said through a conjoin of media and actually congress and those liars, everyone of the house on the democrats side.  Next is the revealing of mass funding to these legislators.  That run on the Capitol was planned days before, and it was planned by the democrats base. I saw, as did many who has chosen to look, three days before an Antifa member at an eariler rally wheer they attacked Trump Supporters was asked about the Rally on 1/6, he said you know we can't let that go unchallenged and they made sure to get there ahead on the many Trump person. But of course that, what ever it is QAnon internet debacle sending out hope in failed prediction after failed prediction could possibly be liberal controled and have them, as thew horns guy a extrovert just wanting attention.  In this case what is more overt is the video I have of not the guy in a hoodie waving people in but the Capitol police, if he was real, a heavy black man waiving people in from thje edge of the street. What about aiming a pistol and meaning dealy force to kill that woman. I larger agenda here, that is saddening and also conspicuous in its absence. What about Three star General saying Special forces grabbed the laptop and that video and now its was a woman that took it?  That entire thing was a false flag and the many deep state engineered communist body is now acting in full force.  ONE GOOD THING IS I found all of us and nobody is giving up, 

YOUR MESSAGE TO ME. Angry, No, trying to keep people excited so they don't walk away from this is what I'm trying to do.  I don't see Teaparty managers organizing anything, we need heads in two groups (minimum) and how to communicate.. We use the 2ed Amendmnet as to the first part of it to do as when conjoined with the first amendmnet, that after telling about the problems, using "the press" (who is controlled by the corrupt and an aggressive and false message[s], meaningful access to the court has been denied us, and assembly was a set-up and using the National Guard to stop assembly. The is all that failes, and has, The "well organized" militia is formed and petitions the government... The law is, and I disagree because the courts don't want to reliquish power and in effect implies they are the controling entity no matter what, The people are but the interpreetaion of the constitution as of Now and while the Supreme Court said that a private militia "has no right to take up arms against it if they are providing free and fair elections and right to jury trial... That is our message, they are not. where we are now, the uspurpers are using the press to says basically all those things have been provided and 75 million people are all crazy and we didn't see what we saw, mathmiticians are ignored and at this time 3000 affidavits and 500 verified as to voter fraud. The thives claim now that violaying state mail in and mail out ballots backk dating the procedure is attacked and diverted as to as if those ballots were good accept for some timing or date defect but they imply was godd otherwise, when it was double and triple voting and fake ballots people from other states and the insiders were seen changing the votes, the Muers system that is the last item program that is used to transmit the vote to media and government at the same time, also that untampered with show that ion Georgia they flipped the vote to biden same exact number and also showed that they subtracted votes from Trump, when while being stolen from you cant have less votes after a 6 hour period than before, of course we are being forced to no tell the truth or you lose your job, and media is pushing to scare people now, that people has lost jobs and bank accounts, and social media (social media is a switch from how we get our news, now that abuse is epic.   that all these groups even those seemingly unrelated must be organized. You take notice of me, but I also addded onto you because you are way ahead of the others, but this group TP, is smarter and more driven than any of the militias or groups. BUT NEEDS TO BE GROWN AND FUNDED. The money needs to be going in one trust worthy place, and that really narrows this to long time advocates agsint government tyranny and the crux of the beginning of the TeaParty.. like iyt or not, it has to be funded.  Mindful I am just a member that donated and none of this money goes to me, I'm looking to fund more but what to see the landscape and how we are going to gather and petition our government, who is a weak politician, "WE NEED INTELLIGENCE" AS THEY OTHERSIDE HAS, WE NEED  MEDIA ACCES AND BE ABLE TO TRASH THE MSM AND WELL CHOSEN WORDS WHEN WE HAVE THAT ACCESS. To use that media access to inform persons the course of action that the Constitution requires, not as illegal impeachments, twice, both impeachments as the elecments of how it was done was and really is treason, and this new impeachment is being used to write HR1 that violates all our constitutional rights, talk about mad scientist and dictators, that HR1 is getting no attention and it is as this electionan d why we have to attack this one, that HR! (1) allows vote harvesting (and will allow mostly democrats to control the voting) allows drop boxes (3) it becomes illegal to ask someone for ID to register and or vote. Meaning as this worked for them, they could register as 10 different people and no chance of voter fraud since never an ID will be scene. Its truly something hatched out of a mad scientist movie and a run on this will require republicans to inundate voter rols too. And what is unaddressed thus far is the back room deals and those with Federal Judges as Abhams is doing, while the minority liberals has pulled the trigger on this sleeper cell "Deep Stae: and last summer in congress admiotted on the hose floor that the Deep State exists, meaning, that since mid 60's internal non-elected persons were placed and their purpose was whe a law passed undesirable to them, they would impeded and deny putting it forwat=rd and eventually administrations change and the will of the people is usurped by but one treasonous sole, but said to be opperating the new interpretation of the constitution post civil rights act of 1964. Which its interpretation is abused never intended by Martin Luther Kind to change to, TODAY, if you don't think like this minority your kids will be taken (and that is already happening) and lose your job, no bank loans, ect. This of course should be exposed and can backfire  there are plenty of conservative that would like to have the majority place their monies with them, talented workers shift to conservative companies.... I'm off track, we need people as a machine, taking all this as a first purpose when they wake up, gathering, organizing fund raising, media agents and to prepare daily media releases, making those out there aware of the pure lies and this XL pipline is the key to showing all the lies, our media clip showing the set-up of the orcastared debacle at the capitol and more "lies" and the most noticed by me was, That going in that that Article 2 section 1 was our big chance since the court already violated all our rights, we had enough electorates to pull off a Trump win then, they had to interupt this and thats the really bad politicians they came back out and instead of objecting any longer just all blamed the rush on Trump, as it was planned, so again, we are denied a straight forward legal process, by the elected officials and at that point... none had any evidence of who wrongly started this, we did.  They all lied and accused the conservatives when even I have a friend who got behind antifa shortly after getting off the train and headed towards the White House, got behind a lot of antifa and watched them changing cloths and another set in their back packs as many un investigates persons saw.   loping everyome there as trumpsters and all liars "deplorables"  New document out absolute fraud in the very beginning of the Russia hoaks and shows that the Steel dosiea was used after the fact and false, that all was revealed yesterday. Another reason to fix the election, that mass conspiracy by the highest FBI has to be, Why this fight of the election which is more fraud beu=ing staked up and the limited review Ae=rizina is trying to do a regular recount and only on the images not the ballot that the machines were designed to falsify.  Today, the limited review will be to never let us see the real ballots and count them as well, like all voter integrity employed persons in this country has said you need to open the ballot box, you'll find Biden don't have the votes in the Box and also said from what they know, that would be the fight that they are not going to lets us examine the ballot box- and so much evidence exists right there and why keep ballots 22 months... I heard a AZ official say, this is true, that yes we have to keep them for 22 months, but it don't says we have to show them to anyone. Really.  AGAIN, TEAPARTY FUNDING AND A SERIOUS MACHINE MUST BE STARTED, AND THE MILITIA PART OF THE 2ED AMEDNMENT TO FORM ONE HAS BEEN MET, wr have to orgabize and directly petition out congress in the capitol and inform them tat the purpose of the militia as designed to temporary susoend the congress until we can return to a constitutional republic again one of the people and for the people.Meanwhile, try to relate to Tulsi Gabbard who  was the top peoples pick for teh democrat pressident but was turned on by the tyrants. She made a powerful speech last night. We have to tal and even have locations to amass information and really good media access. The guy who like playing around in the woods with guns and camo gearstry to let them make themselves organized. When true atire is for urg=ban warfare, that atire is flip flops or Nike's, light green shorts, a hawiian shirt and  Red Raybans, not military gear.  Seriously.

This reply was deleted.