Replies

• The state legislatures must vote on a resolution stating the election was unconstitutional, as it obviously was by states violating their own election laws, specifically violating the Constitution commanding the state legislatures establish rules for elections.

• I hope everyone has watched Tulsi Gabbard's video calling Schiff and Brennan domestic enemies planning a police state. Frightening. Brennan evens says Libertarians should be targeted. They weren't prosecuted even for spying in Trump. How easy are we? Scary.

• and she is as always dead right. I was hpoing she would runm since I "am" "maybe" a conservative democrat, just haven't had a democrat worth voing for in 20 years ( like this Obama era of seeing how blind people are, or something that may have happened, us fake polls and use Dominio Voting machines, the polls made all this seem acceptable. I don't know, But if they can impeach Trump after the fact, tey "must" impeach Obama with yesterdays evidence release, of Obamagate, that is real evidence.  Gabbard for me made sense, like a pro fighter, this last 4 year bout  with Trump he was so beaten up I would rather retire him as a champion and bring in a new fighter. Trump is still a trye Champion and I see retired not beaten.  His wife insider has it, that she wanted out of the White-house and get their son away from daily slandering of his entire family. The heartless cruel lies, as with Kavanough, suprise attacks from made up victims in th\e 11th hours has become sysetimc of the mass corruption embodiesd within the dark sole of the some of the specially chosen and funded democrat politician as a whole. Why, has this happened, as we have seen the run amuck FBI is more of the persons we should be putting in jail other than, \as we clearly see, have been putting the innocent in jail. Its not isolated, its what we have seen over the last 4 years.

• Never mind the question of fraud. Biden was Unconstitutionally elected. Period. Article 2. Period

• true, but the constitution has long been shrreded by the Pelosi klan, they don't see the constitution worthy of toilet paper, it has been chaffing their asses everytime it gets close to them.

• Phil, I am telling you that we are in this respect hampered by a presumed conflict of interest. 

Our candidate lost by certified electorate vote, but won by actual votes I believe.

So our view is suspected, and made to be played that way.

It stinks. But that is conflict of interest for you.

• This reply was deleted.
    • wait and see it's going to get ugly.

• isn't that the truth? and they want to impeach Donald Trump because he is on their way to destroy them meaning the Democratic heresies.

• Could it be that the breach of due-process worked too well?

• it might as well be.

This reply was deleted.