Replies

• Like the Boston Tea Party, everything must start at a local and state level. Until local authorities and courts are forced to enforce the laws as written not as they want them to be there will be no changes. Our ancestors did not give up their individual or states rights to belong to the union of states. We must not allow the lawless to intimidate us into submission. Until the righteous stand together, we will be ruled by the illegal, corrupt, and illegitimate government and courts. We must take back, by all means, possible for our children and grandchildren or we will be ruled by China.

• All good ideas... but the leadership, organization, and capital to execute those ideas are missing.  We no longer have wealthy benefactors like Geroge Washington and Benjamine Franklin to fund and lead our cause.  We need several billionaires to step forward to fund, organize and lead our cause.  Where are the wealthy patriots today?

• Surely at the local level, individuals do have the wherewithal?

Organization is achievable in sites like this, both for education and galvanization of participants.

People who have everything to lose, get motvated, no?

• Why doesn't Trump step forward? Why doesn't he invite some of his billionaire friends (Stephen Schwarzman, John Paulson, Ronald Lauder, Andy Beal, Joe Ricketts, Isaac Perlmutter, Tom Barrack, etc) to join the cause as well?

• Agree. I am so tired of defending someone who has pretty much left us HANGING! Like the XX22 report, Q, those idiots. They have REAL PATRIOTS sitting back WAITING for someone to SAVE THEM. WELL, we have to save OURSELVES

• If Soros can buy Judges, D.A.s, Mayors and Governors locally, then grass roots efforts can be supported too.

• Let God deal with it it's more powerful than any human scumbags like Joe Biden and Obama administration.

• NOT REALLY, GRASS ROOTS STARTED THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND 3%, WHAT WE ARE SADLY SEEING IS THE TEAPARTY IS NOT SIGNALING A PLAN FOR US, WE HAVE TO START AND THAT  IF THERE IS NO TEAPARTY PLAN IN 10 DAYS I WILL START WITH ANOTHER AVENUE, THIS I THOUGHT WAS A GREAT PLATFORM, BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE EMBODIED SOME LIBERATS TO SHUT US DOWN FROM WITHIN.

• I think it's solved at the state level. If the TeaParty is no longer a viable solution to help us solve all the election fraud issue, then I will join & get onboard with any movement that can achieve the desired results. I'll be emailing and calling my elected representatives and let them know, if they don't resolve the rampide election fraud issues in my state of Georgia, we will start a grass roots movement to replace them with people like Marjorie Taylor Green. I think the first thing is set up elector districts, so as to take the power away from the cities. Convention of States might be another viable option - take the power away from the federal govt & give it back to the states. We also have a giant list of changes to election laws and voting machine issues to resolve. I'm ready to get started on the issues, if anyone else is.

• Actually, our State Election laws in most states are not the problem... it is their fraudulent administration by corrupt, and criminal Secretary of States and their election supervisors, judges, and county/city election boards. It was the corrupt and criminal administration of the existing laws that created the bulk of the fraud that took place.

What is needed is for the people to storm the State Legislatures... in those states where the criminal conduct of their Secretary of State, Governor, and election officials is not being directly dealt with by the State Legislature... through IMPEACHMENT, and bills of indictment sent to the Attorney General... and if he won't indict them IMPEACH the AG and if the local judges are corrupt the legislature needs to impeach them.

In any event, massive criminal prosecution and removal of corrupt election officials is the duty of the STATE LEGISLATURE...  they must to take on when the governor, attorney general, and secretary of state are all involved in the criminal conspiracy to rig their state's electoral system.

This reply was deleted.