Replies

• "WHY haven't patriots stood up, taken their guns, and stop this BULLSHIT??"

Why, the People lack leadership, organization, and resourcing ... the people are not stupid and are waiting for their local, and state leadership to commit.  They are waiting for their governors and legislators, their mayors, and local leadership to unite them in the common cause of liberty. 

However, we no longer have leaders who are bold or interested in anything but preserving their own ass.. and hold on to power. We don't have men like Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Pane, who wrote and published a series of pamphlets on liberty known as 'Common Sense'. Men, willing to risk the gallows to inform and organize the public resistance to the tyranny of the English King. No, we lack men like George Washington who risked his estates and personal fortune to lead a rag-tag revolutionary army against the world's most powerful infantry and naval forces.

Why don't the people respond... they do, they have been crying out for leadership and resourcing so they may resist... They are inherently wise enough to know that as individuals they will get nowhere with the despots in DC... but as an organized force of millions, and the resources of the local and State government, the Federal Government will suddenly find its sense and return to its Constitutional limits and rolls.

Until, men of stature, of strong moral character and resources, step forward... willing to fully fund and commit their leadership to 'Make America Great Again', the movement will fail.  If will fail for the lack of real leaders and commitment to liberty.

• Get a lawful judge. Sucessful popular uprisings will be armed and require organization. Harder to do unless vitally nessessary.

• iT HAS TO BE JOING SOMETHING ORGANIZE SOMETHING, THE REAL ISSUE IS HAVE YOUR PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR TWO QUICK THINGS, HAVE THE VOTER FRAUD INFORMATION AND THE RECALL PETITIONS AND FORM A MASS RALLY SIGN ALL OF IT, BE HEARD AND MOVE FORWARD, IT HAPPENS IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND WE HAVE A BETTER  CONSTITUTION AND CASE LAW. THE LAW SAYS RIGHT NOW WE SHOULD BE PRESENTING OUR MASSES IN WASINGTON AND ORDERING PEOPLE OUT OF OFFICE AND SIGNING IN RESOLUTIONS, FRAUD HAS BEEN FOUND, ESP, THE 68% ERROR RATE IN MICHIGANAND THE FED STANDARD IS .008 85,000 GREATER THAN THE LAW ALLOWS, UNDER ANY OTHER SITUATION THERE WOULOD BE A REVOTE OR A REAL AND FULL INVESTIGATION.

• Because Trump didn't want them to, he asked patriots to show up at the capitol and it's not his call to do so.

• I am afraid I must strongly disagree Oleg.

President Trump MAY be limited if his actions are arguably unconstitutional. In freedom of assembly, that is a stretch.

Candidate Trump had every right to call and hold a peaceful assembly, and I challenge any to say otherwise.

Remember, the electoral certification by Congress was that day. So he was incumbent Trump.

Don't like a politician that refuses to smooth talk you and sell the Nation out (the typical complaint)?

Well BOO-HOO!

Trump ponied up promises and made good on many, almost single-handed while beating off political p-e-r-s-e-c-u-t-i-o-n..

That makes him GOLDEN.

• what do you mean by that's not his call to do so? I don't agree with that because it's we the people who voted the guys in I believe he has the right to tell the people to show up in the capital it's the Democrats like Obama, George Soros, and the rest of the crew that needs to be in jail period.

• REALLY, THAT ENTIRE scene was PLANNED by DEMONRATS and EVERYONE but DUMBASS LIBERALS knows it!

• Sandra, they know, they planned it in advance, so as to stop the republicans duputing the election and then they could use it to silence all of our voices. If that's not collusion, I don't know what is.

• FINALLY, i DEALT WITH CORRUPTION AS A PARLEGAL THEY WON'T LOSE THEY KIDNAPPED MY KID AND IN 4 IDENTICAL CASES, BROUGHT EACH TIME IN SECRET SO THEY COULD LIE, WHEN AFTER 4 YEARS I HAD EVERYTHING COVERED, THE COP0 ASSIGNED TO MY CASE, MAKING IT APPEAR AS THIS DISRUPTION AT THE CAPITOL, JUST SO HAPPENS A DISRUTION OR A CRIMINAL ACT ACCUSED, I WAS ARRESTED FOR BURGLARY FOR AN OPEEN BUILDING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND THE GUY WASN'T THERE, THE COP FOLLOWED ME FOR 9 DAYS, THEN THEY WANTED THAT ARREST PHOTO TO SHOW MY CHILD, NOW KIDNAPPED, BY ARREMENT OF ALL THE FAMILY COURT JUDGES, THIS HAD HAPPENED B EFORE, IN FACT SIMILAR WAS 13 TIMES, EACH TIME I CAUGHT THE GOVERNMENT SIDE OF  IT IN PERJURY.  WELL, YOU KNOW HOW THAT CAPITOL HEARING WAS TO GO, THAT ELECTPRATES WITH EVIDENCE, ALL 4 STATES HAD ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTORATES FOR TRUMP WERE THE CORRECT ONES, WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO, A POOR STAGED ACT, LOUIE GOMER IMMEDIATELY WENT ON CAMARA AND SAID HE WAS ADVISED THIS WAS COMING *DISRUPTION, THE DAY BEFORE. THEN, AND TWO THAT PISSES MY OFF, IS KELLY LOFFLER (MS INSIDER TRADING LIAR) AND LINDSEY GRAHAM LIED AND RESTATED THE CASES THAT THEW FCATS WERE NEVER HEARD. THEN LIED AND SAID OH, THIS HAS ALREADY REPEATEDLY FOUND TO BE THAT BIDEN WON, HE AND EACH AND EVERYONE "LIED" PENCE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A REAL LIFE TRAITOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE, ARTICLE 12 SAYS WHAT HE "MUST DO" OUR ELECTED PERSONS PRETEND TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ, WHAT CORRUPTION.... I DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO WHATS GOING ON IN CONGRESS THEY MAKE STUFF UP TO BE ON TV AND WITH THE ACCEPTION OF ABOUT 8 WE HAVE A DUTY AND A LEGAL RIGHT TO SUSPEND THEM ALL AND ESP, THE SUPREME COURT,. READ THE CASE DENIIS VS UNITED STATES (1951) WE HAVE A DUTY TO SUSPEND THEM.

• Sandra, I suspect that the rally was the sincere kind of opportunity that the heretic puppets of the NWO expoited like pros. You know, the kind that a pedophile siezes in an unattended child. (yeah, some of our mischievious federal office holders are that bad)

This reply was deleted.