Replies

• I've been a Libertaian for many years, but was told I couldn't vote in the primaries in my state unless I was a Republican or Democrat. I want Rhinos voted out and definitely don't want the communist leaning democrats. We need a strong 3rd party, like a Patriot Party, otherwise the communists & Rhinos will always win out. 

• I AGREE FLETCH, NOW LETS DO SOMETHING, WHY ISN'T THE TEAPARTY FORMING A GREATER NUMBER OF PERSONS AND AN MEASURED RESPONSE.

• albert, look for a new party to be formed for angry republicans to rally to.

• Paper ballots from election are stored for 22 months after Inauguration Day.

Audit them using "writ of quo warranto"

Quo Warranto. A legal proceeding during which an individual's right to hold an office or governmental privilege is challenged. In old English practice, the writ of quo warranto—an order issued by authority of the king—was one of the most ancient and important writs.
    legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary
    Writ of quo warranto
    Definition of Writ of quo warranto in the Legal Dictionary by The Free Dictionary
    • We were told the Paper Ballots were destroyed & replaced by the Fulton County Georgia 93% adjudicated fake ballots (original were probably fake too) . I thought there was a federal law that limited the adjudicated % to .0008%. What happened to that law? Also, Fulton county cred the nearly 100,000 adjudicated ballots in one day. The law say they must be set aside and reviewed by a 3 person panel (2 democrats & 1 Republican). I'm not sure how they followed this law if the republicans were 30 feet away? We have them all on video at the State Farm arena. They all should be serving time for a felony fraud charge.

• I have read that 1:250,000 error is a standard recommendation but not binding to each state. With a Dominion 64 :100 error requiring adjudication by a three judge panel, I do not think it possible that each ballot was examined in the time alloted. More likely, bulk adjustments were made.And yes, criminality has been perpetrated and not accounted for.

• Exactly... However, if they convict large numbers of election officials of fraud... they would by default PROVE THE ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT... so, they can't indict massive numbers of election officials for fraud without overturning their election... this need to be stressed and the State legislators informed they must either resign or Impeach the Attorney General and local prosecutors for failing to indict election officials for their acts of fraud... get tough or lose our Republic to criminal leftist and marxist.

• They destroy them, real ballots,  under this dominion systems saying that they have a machine that has to generate a new ballot and just so happens they destroy the other. Breaking the law and agree to do this when they opt into this system, for that to work they have to have a judge complicit to allow the rediculolious argument that yiou cant access the machine without them there because of the patent of propritary software, what bull, If they had to dispose of the ballots before 22 months this was not a valid contract and Dominion knows it, its another false procdural issue sold on the people like the creation of thye federal Reserve act of 1913 (also conspired to have it done was in Georgia not DC. Whoever within the state that caused this voting debacle knew they wanted to have the power to put lying communist in office, and now has..../ have, esp in Georgia, not likely Kemp would have been elected, he is obviously a red neck and sounds it, then look at Abhams the flip side the the race card, I'm not trying the be funny at all, but seriously, you could not find two worse people to be in office anywhere in any state anywhere in the USA. I would say anyone but Kemp, recall him, but then there is Abhams and that corrupt sister fed judge, it could not be worse, "what next" coming to your neigbhorhood and start shooting your kids, I mean this is something really bad. two worse humans in this country, which explains their back room deal to change and violate voting laws in this country and the state of Georgia, they hacked the machine while on live TV still didn't stop the lies, they knew exactly when china was tied into the voting machines through a wifi enabled  termoustat, just has the police looking the other way. The beaur of investigations in Georgia don't need criminals to serve a function, most are employed in that agency, we have known that for over 10 a suicide of nancy Shafer and no gun found, business as usual lie, lie, lie.   if we don't form a group we will be targeted and hurt, this is not if we don't act we will still be OK this is we have to act or we won't be OK.

• The Judge in Fulton County Superior Court is Stacey Abrams sister, and she would not recuse herself. Go figure that. She should be brought up on charges as well. What happened to constitutional required impartial judge?

• You have some interestng points Albert, and thank you for being readable.

This reply was deleted.