ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A  purge of the top echelons of the FBI may be necessary... along with reorganization and new oversight provisions which provides the White House and President with statutory authority and annual funding to conduct criminal investigations of the FBI AND DOJ... possibly a separate 'Internal affairs' office in the White House, under the President's or other White House supervision.  It is obvious that we have a serious problem with our senior leadership in the DOJ and FBI... that must be dealt with sternly and forthrightly.

• How are we supposed to remove and re-organize???? Sounds good but lets be practical, how can we accomplish this?  I was born and raised in Hungary that was a communist country after WWII and I was able to escape during the revolution in 1956.  Now I feel like I am back home with the USSR controlling my life.

• Trump could use his MAGA and America First organizations... to organize a passive-aggressive civil disobedience campaign using Lech Walesa's Polish Solidarity Movement as a model... adapting its tactics to our needs.  The funding would be there and the institutional organization capable of mobilizing tens of millions is in place.  It would only take his approval and commitment... and with the proper application of the public's will, we can overturn the current government and install a truly constitutional government subject to new fair and open elections.  The Recall would require a Constitutional Amendment and could be combined with Term Limits... one term, 6yrs, for all elected offices, Cabinet-level appointments, with 1/3rd standing for election and appointment every 2yrs.  Destroy the hold our political parties have on government power by ending incumbency and the spoils system of government. 

• Good point Eddie!  We're not going to accomplish this by going to the polls and voting for the lesser of two evils.. We've gone down that road too many times in the past to put our faith in another election that goes nowhere... It took a revolution in Hungary to shed the yoke of communism as what it will take to shed the yoke of communism in our country today... 

• Excuse me, the revolution in Hungry was soundly defeated by the communist...

See: 

1. Hungarian Revolution of 1956 - Wikipedia

The Hungarian Revolution of 1956 (also the Hungarian Uprising, 23 October – 10 November 1956; Hungarian: 1956-os forradalom), was a countrywide revolution against the Stalinist government of the Hungarian People's Republic (1949–1989) and the Hungarian domestic policies imposed by the USSR. Initially anarchic, the Hungarian Uprising was the first major nationalist challenge to the Soviet Union ... it was soundly CRUSHED.

Hungarian Revolution of 1956
      The Hungarian Revolution of 1956 (also the Hungarian Uprising, 23 October – 10 November 1956; Hungarian: 1956-os forradalom), was a countrywide revol…
  • Lock and load folks, these VERMIN are determined to destroy our country!

• Agreed, and I am ready!  Do we have someone who can organize the uprising?????

• A leader will emrge out of chaos!

• Well, this elusive leader had better show up now and when he does he needs to be carrying a very large sack of money with him... organizing to return constitutional government is not going to be cheap... not if one wants to ensure success. 

This reply was deleted.