Replies

• How long before they frame her with some false charge ?

Β 

• ALL gun laws are designed to disarm, subjugate, ans slaughter patriots!!!!!Β  NO leftist or criminal scumbag will ever be disarmed by these unconstitutional power grab tactics because the power hungry despots want their minions to have guns to help eradicate we patriots!!!!!!!!!!

• I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their bullshiite!!!!!Β  I can't afford to buy any more guns or ammo so the new despotic rules won't affect me!!!!!Β  They are unconstitutional, despotic, and unenforceable if people just ignore them!!!!!Β  We the People, those who can afford to, will have to buy off the black market like the satanic left does!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

• Lauren, great job and thank you for your courage.Β  I am NOT for any adjustments to our Second Amendment Right! NONE!!!

• Valerie, AMENΒ  AMENΒ  AMENΒ  AMENΒ  AMEN!!!!!Β  I couldn't agree more!!!!!Β  I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their bullshiite regulations!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

• I hope congress woman Boebert keeps a lead on the rotten Biden crime syndicate.Β  I also hope she stays on this issue and we get that bum Hunter charged with something.Β  Since he's the bagman for the Biden family on their bribe money from the communist party of china......any kind of "reward" to these filthy criminals is a winner. True enough here.....Biden, Clinton and all their cohorts constantly try to remove our 2nd amendment , but it's okay when they violate the law.......time for justice.

• Rich, I believe the only justice they will get will be in eternity!!!!!Β  Jesus can't be intimidated with their name calling tactics!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

• Hurray! Common Sense!

• Ya gotta love Lauren!

• Finally Truths!!!!!

Β 

This reply was deleted.