ADMIN

Republican Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert tore a strip off of Democrat Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot after she issued a “call to arms” after the leaked Supreme Court draft that purports to end Roe v. Wade.

As protests have raged outside of the homes of some of the conservative members of the Suprem Court, and as Catholic churches have been vandalized, the embattled Chicago mayor issued her “call to arms.”

“To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms,” she said in a tweet.

“We will not surrender our rights without a fight—a fight to victory!” she said.

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/lau-62741/?fbclid=IwAR2bxHg_QqCFf0znfcY5edIYLMWjPLf4FTDkSHgFAW3Z0IkDwp-9xiPQ9jw

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Lauren Boebert!👍

• Call to arms sounds like calling for an armed insurrection to me!!!!!  Isn't that what the Jan 6 political prisoners were falsely accused of by devildemocommiecrats and the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists?????  So far all the Jan political prisoners I know of have been charged with "trespassing"!!!!!  How can people trespass on property they own, the entire district of corruption is the property of We the People as established by the founders but devildemocommiecrats and their gop establishment co-conspirators see it, and We the People, as their private property!!!!!  It IS time for a call to arms but by patriots taking the government back from those who have stolen it!!!!!  We the People need Robin Hood and his band of freedom fighters to rise up for us!!!!!  I am too old and disabled to be of any help but those much younger and healthier have a bigger stake as they have longer to live under the tyranny being fomented against us!!!!!!!!!!

• Lightfoot is truly another lost soul, or schizophrenia for thinking someone is coming after her.

• The war Lightfoot is fighting is with God Almighty and He is always the winner.

• Oh, you are so right

• Onlinedoc, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  Her eternity lays in the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• amen to that

• Oh my...a "strongly worded" tweet.  Let's get real.

• Hahahahaha, not that it will have an affect on this idiot, how much blood does she have on her hands?

This reply was deleted.