ADMIN

6332111660?profile=RESIZE_400x

Conservative syndicated radio host, Larry Elder, has again taken his talents to the big screen, this time as executive producer and co-writer of Uncle Tom, a documentary feature that is predicted to get controversial reactions because of its title, content, and message. 

The film, which gets its name from Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 novel Uncle Tom’s Cabin, unveils what life is like for black conservatives in America – as minorities within a minority group. According to Elder, the movie delivers a sharp look at “the grief that people who are black and conservative get for just saying that they’re not Democrats.”

Directed by Justin Malone (Undocumented, Hurry Up and Wait, The Bus Stop), Uncle Tom features Elder, former congressman Allen West, 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain, TV pundit Candace Owens and activist Jesse Lee Patterson.

“The film really is attacking the way the Uncle Tom term is commonly used to demean people that have rethought their assumptions to the Democratic Party,” says Elder. “You’ve got people like Maxine Waters and the whole Congressional Black Caucus, all essentially saying, ‘Anybody [black] who votes for a Republican is a sell-out.’”

The movie also includes newsreel footage of prominent A-list figures as John Legend, President Barack Obama, Denzel Washington, Jay-Z, and others. Some of the black conservatives in the film go so far to make their point by wearing the “Uncle Tom” moniker as a badge of honor.

read more here: https://lafocusnewspaper.com/larry-elder-hopes-uncle-tom-film-will-up-the-black-vote-for-trump-in-november/

Here are a few Teasers from the movie:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This looks very interesting and I hope it will change some minds as to who really has had the black communities best interest at heart.

• Exactly

• It sure looks like another awesome American movie. It goes to show how a large majority of voters love our President Trump who has done more for Black America than any president since the other great Republican President Abe Lincoln. Trump will win in a landslide again unless there is massive voter fraud.

• I really want to see the movie.

• can anyone tell me how I can see this movie?

• This is one movie I will want to see

• I listened to Larry Elder talk about his dad. And the actual Racism he endured and yet persevered!!! He was a great man. And Larry is too. Hope the movie is a giant success!!!

• The irony in this, of course, is that in the book Uncle Tom is a noble and heroic figure. He saves Little Eva and is whipped to death by Simon Legree after refusing to reveal Eva and her family's whereabouts. He is also a Christian. I doubt any of the BLM and liberal rabble have even read the book, much less understood it.

• where is it playing at?

• ADMIN

You can watch on demand or order the DVD from the website:

https://salemnow.com/uncle-tom/

Uncle Tom - SalemNOW
      In a collection of intimate interviews with some of America’s most provocative black conservative thinkers, Uncle Tom takes a different look at being…
This reply was deleted.