ADMIN

Largest police union endorses Trump for re-election

America's largest police organization throws support behind Trump,  eliminating any doubt as to what they really feel about those of us they've  sworn to protect and serve

The Fraternal Order of the Police (FOP), the nation’s largest police union, announced it is endorsing President Trump on Friday and praised him for his calls for law and order.

“Public safety will undoubtedly be a main focus for voters in this year’s election,” FOP President Patrick Yoes said in a statement. “Look at what the national discourse has focused on for the last six months. President Trump has shown time after time that he supports our law enforcement officers and understands the issues our members face every day.”

Trump has made law and order and support for the police a main focus of his re-election campaign amid protests nationwide over police brutality and racial injustice. FOP said it sent a questionnaire to both Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden and received responses from both campaigns in mid-July.

“The FOP is proud to endorse a candidate who calls for law and order across our nation. He has the full and enthusiastic support of the FOP,” Yoes said.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/515110-largest-police-union-endorses-trump-for-re-election

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, but Biden has the support of 175 retired police chiefs according to the lame stream media.. That must out weigh all the police organizations who have "NEVER" endorsed a candidate but stayed neutral, who now have fully and totally endorsed President Trump after all it is only hundreds of thousands maybe a couple of million altogether.. 🤔🤔

• I'm not a Trump Worshipper, and my opinion is that he has done many GOOD things, AND many BAD things, but praise GOD he isn't HILLARY!  Any Law Enforcement Officer who votes Democrat should have his badge ripped from his chest!

• they need to be behind Trump all the way.

• President Trump is LAW AND ORDER. Of course, the police union and every other patriotic organization endorse Trump. Who wants to go back to the chaos and riots that were common under obummer? I don't know anyone who does.

• Great news for America ! The police depts do a great job, I know we'd be trapped in our homes from dusk to dawn if it wasn't for knowing the police were available. Now, sure there are some bas apples in every group, but if the Demorats got rid of all their bad apples - there would be noone left

This is great news for America, bad news for the demorats ! If it wasn't for knowing the police are there to save our asses  we would be barricaded in our homes from dusk to dawn. Sure there are a few bad apples in every group that have to be weeded out. But if the demorats weeded out their bad apples, gosh, there would be no one left ! Bye Nancy, bye Schumer, bye Schifft, bye Goon Squad !

• Not just 'common sense,' but good sense!!

• Good.  Common sense still prevails in some sectors of society

This reply was deleted.