Replies

• This just ABSOLUTELY Proves That The Dems Are Communist Loving Bastards..! All Other Countries Put Their Own Country First Just Like I Put My Household First Before I Can Help My Neighbor..! That Is Common Sense..! What Kind Of President Does The Complete Opposite and What Kind Of Congress and Supreme Court Does Just The Opposite Of What They Should Be Doing For Prosperity and For Posterity Sake..!   This Proves Dems Are An Deeply Tied Friend To Communism..!!!

• Demoncrats are controlled by satan

• I could have told you a long time ago back in the 2012 election they vote God out of their party.

• Someone will have to hold Joe upright

• Lara Trump is AMAZINGLY great. Thank you Trump Family for saving the traditional GREAT U.S. of A!!!!!!!

•  I like Lara - she seems to be a no nonsense person.  I hope that President Trump does call Biden out as a detriment for America because he certainly is!

Good question, Lara - I don't know what President doesn't put his own country first.  But then we know Biden is a traitor (as are Harris, Pelosi and Schumer). He doesn't care bout the people of the USA at all.  Why can't the stupid Dems see that?

• Joe Biden is the 3rd term of Obama something got to give.

This reply was deleted.