Replies

• I have no sympathy for these UNION idiots.  Their UNION supported the demented pervert even though he told everyone that he was going to do this.  They would not have had those jobs in the first place if it were not for PresidentTrump because immediately after being elected he authorized the construction of the pipeline and they turned their backs on him.  Screw them.

• I'm so very sorry for all of them

• O'Biden never had to work a day in his life, except sell our country to China and threatening other countries. He's not our President he was illegally put in as a puppet, there's no way 80 million people took that many stupid pills to vote for that anal wipe.

• Two months ago our gas here in rural NC was 1.99/gal.  This morning it's 2.49/gal.  I hope all those Biden* voter IDIOTS can SEE there is no other reason for this besides BIDEN* POLICIES, like killing KXL and those 11,000 pipeline jobs... PLUS the 50-60,000 jobs related to the pipeline workers across 3 states and 2 Canadian provinces!!!  The 2022 congressinal elections CANNOT get here fast enough!!!

Remember, that oil will get down to the US refineries in TX by TRAIN or TRUCK, which means accidental SPILLS and FIRES are MUCH more likely!!!  Or it will go west thru Canada to ships bound for CHINA.  So killing KXL is a DOUBLE WHAMMY against our economy and Energy Independence.  What kind of IDIOT would do such a thing??  ONLY A DEMOCRAT IDIOT!!!  REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU VOTE!!!

• Biden and his handlers are not idiots... they are wantingly destroying America ... He is a traitor and by deliberate design is destroying our economy and ability to resist fundamental transformation into one more failed state.

The People's head is on the block as long as they allow this man to remain in office. Voting will not remove him... as it did not put him in office... Fraud put him in office and fraud will continue to keep him or others like him in office.  Unless and until the People respond with the proper measures to remove this man and too arrest and detain all the Marxist operatives in government we are in constant danger of being conquered and subjugated to Communist Rule. 

• Ron, correct, the devildemocommiecrat plan is to destroy America and turn it into a puppet state of the new world order under satan and Nazi war criminal george soros.  They plan to be the "oberfuhrers" of this region!!!!!!!!!!

• Biden needs to hear many many things - but when you refuse to listen, you can't hear anything. And then this lame administration is trying to claim they "fixed" our economy!

• Don't confuse Biden with a patriot... he is doing all he can to destroy America as we know it... he has no intention of listening to the People... he doesn't need your vote he has Dominion to deal with that pesky election problem.

• Totally agree.  Any sane person who could claim Biden is a patriot is not (sane I mean).

• Biden has been in office less than 2 months and gas prices have increased $1, in my area already

This reply was deleted.