Replies

• Where are our elected officials in all of this? Where is the union uproar? Union people pay dues every month to whatever local they belong to, it is not cheap. I belonged to a union for 25 yrs., was an officer for 10 of them, wasn't hard to see how things really were. There was a group of us who did not want our dues to support a candidate we weren't in favor of, there was actually a movement to change the status quo of unions voting the Democratic Party line, I still to this day do not know what happened to that petition. I have my suspisions.  

• unions are merely a financial arm of the devildemocommiecrat party to confiscate money from workers to keep themselves in good standing with corrupt politicians.  They only care about themselves just like the politicians.  I was in a union too and they sold us out every time a contract came up.

• I am not certain that an EO is legally able to shut down the Pipeline when Congress voted to approve it...  I am not certain that the BIG ENERGY folks invested in oil and gas overseas want this pipeline shut down... it creates an artificial shortage and makes their investment in existing oil and gas worth more... by shutting down the pipeline.  This appears to be about creating a market advantage for the major oil and gas companies ... while, hurting the new start-ups and smaller oil and gas companies that need the pipeline to be competitive.

• no, an eo doesn't override legislation but the devildemocommiecrats want the nation destroyed so they will go along and the deep state gop TRAITORS won't lift a finger to prevent it because they want a seat at the tyranny table!!!!!!!!!!

• p/s  Where is the Constitutional Authority for a President to shut down any business... let alone one that has legislative action approving its existence... Marxist governments do such things as picking winners by RIGGING THE MARKET.... like rigging elections... criminals just keep practicing illicit behavior, it's in their blood.

• The so called, democrats, are only an arm of the New World Order.  THEY TOOK OUR PRESIDENT FROM US, THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM US and we are talking about pipe lines?  IT'S TIME THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK WHILE THEY STILL CAN, IF THEY STILL CAN.

• Pray for our nation the United States of America.  We should follow our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Pray for God to intervene and help us.  Pray for ALL that is concerning in Jesus Name and for God's glory alone.

• Holly, I pray for the nation every day.

• Maybe he can call John Kerry at 1-800-CLUELESS and get one those solar panel jobs that doesn't exist.  Why would you cancel a pipeline project that is already underway, during a pandemic when people are struggling for work, that drives up the price of gasoline, especially for those unemployed and out looking for work, while trying to pass an inflated "COVID Relief" bill, that is at least 70 percent pork, before the funds in the last bill have been spent?  The only answer is that President Biden is so full of love and empathy, and so anxious to promote unity among Americans, that he has to demonstrate hatred for Donald Trump as much as the extreme left-wing Democrats who burn down neighborhood businesses, tear down statues, and rename elementary schools.  Insanity indeed!

• This party hates America.  They hate real economic freedom, as well as our Bill of Rights.   They love big government and fascism.

This reply was deleted.