Replies

• They have waged a war on the middle class. They have waged a war on the American people. Joe is just a puppet. Brr is right. It's time to overthrow this fraud administration. This was never a constitutionally elected government. Their fraud ushered this train wreck into office. If we don't fight back now, we may not get another chance. As the hero's said before us, "Let's roll," Patroits!

• The handwriting is already on the wall. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what is coming. Things are going to get worse and worse until we the people overthrow the fake , fraud Biden administration.

• The Unconstitutionally elected Resident is just doing what Xi ordered him to do!!!  The S.O.B.is working for the C.C.P.!!!

• The current official president is NOT my President of the United States of America, his "party" and the NWO stole this election, pure and simple!!!!!  TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT, PERIOD!!!!

• I feel sorry for them also, but I would like to know how many of them were stupid enough to vote for Biden.  He is doing exactly what he promised.  I just can't believe people who vote without a full grasp of what each party is laying out.

• Biden dose not care  for any thing his way to things is going to ruin our country and the United States. 

• Biden is owned by the Chinese Communist Party!!!

• Does anyone think that Biden cares?  First off, he is a prime candidate for the "home" - he has to be told what to say and what to sign.  Whoever is behind the curtain needs to swing in the breeze!

• this is another Obama regime makes me sick.

This reply was deleted.