ADMIN

A record 62 cargo ships are waiting to dock at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

California’s traffic jams are legendary, but this is one for the books.

A record 62 cargo ships are waiting to dock at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, and are stuck floating off the coast amid a serious supply chain crunch that could mean fewer toys under the Christmas tree this year.

The problem reflects a combination of growing cargo volumes, a labor shortage and COVID-related safety measures that slow the handling of each ship. About one-third of all imports into the U.S. pass through the ports each year.

The Port of Long Beach has broken monthly records for how much cargo has passed through for 12 of the last 13 months, with 32 percent more cargo processed this year than in 2020, according to the trade publication Supply Chain Dive. Backups at the port as cargo ships wait for berths have been common all year, and have only grown as the peak fall shipping season arrived.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/25/la-port-backup-grows-to-62-ships-in-supply-chain-crunch/?fbclid=IwAR3nLBOpFgjB2fisoS7D6MOdJLMtwVt7P4WTQOTV-FUayvAPnetbbcgNjoM

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can think of one very obvious reason to cause supply chain disruptions on purpoise:  To undermine President Biden!  If any of our associates are involved, we should tell them to stop in the interests of the USA!

• Timothy, Biden's had a 49 year track record of undermining himself, even Barack Hussein Obama said quote: "Joe has the ability to F*ck up anything" end quote.

• He is doing a great job undermining himself, the country, the people, the military, the border, the economy.......etc.

• Republicans are spineless cowards we need more republicans like Trump who are not afraid to say it like it is 

• President Donald Trump accomplished more in four years than any President in our history.  WAKE UP, Do just a little resesarch. . .

• Please provide a list of what remains of Trump's legacy... Besides his tax cuts nothing major remains.  The vaccines for Covid are a debatable issue, as their efficacy and success are debatable. 

Trump failed to drain the swamp... that was a major campaign promise, if not the most important one. He didn't make a dent in the swamp.  Not one major political figure was indicted. Hillary Clinton was given a pass.  With nearly every government administration official corrupt and Congress no better, at least one MAJOR official should have gone to jail. Pres. Trump had both Houses of Congress for two years and failed to cement his policies with statutory law. That is why so few of his policies remain today.

I fear we now have very limited means to recover... it will take massive acts of passive-aggressive civil disobedience to turn America around and I see no one organizing such action. Violence and civil war are not rational alternatives to solve our problems... the nation would be committing suicide.

• You are the one that needs to awaken from your coma !  I' am obviously well more connected than you. President Trump is Commander and Chief of our "Restored Republic of America." The Corporation-"THE UNITED STATES", no longer exists. Keep your drivel for the SHEEPLE of the  non-existant UNITED STATES.

• So Trump is responsible for forcing CRT on the US Military and the purge of White Supremacist from its ranks...  If this is the RESTORED REPUBLIC I want a refund. The Corporation of the US is a legal corporation used to transact various financial and contractual deals without exposing the US to foreign liability or personal civil liability for its officers. There is no RESTORED Republic of America... where is it? 

You need to wake up... Lopez is speaking the truth as hard as it may be if his words are correct... Trump may have been our Nation's last opportunity to reform without the need for serious civil disobedience and potential civil war. Pres. Trump blew it... he listened to bad counsel and allowed disloyalty to run rip-shod in his Administration.  The Bull in a China Closet turned out to be a heifer in the pantry. He should have fired AG Sessions and Bar, FBI Director Wray, Deputy AG Rosenstein, and never hired Priebus or Kelly to be his chief of staff. 

He needed to clean out the GOP leadership in the Senate starting with McConnell... he certainly did not need to kowtow to them.  I could go on about several major personnel problems in key Government positions. He was simply unprepared to deal with the corruption... and maybe no one could have done better...given the depth of the vice and corruption in government.

He needed to run the Administration like Lincoln... with a firm grip, firing and Jialing individuals including a Supreme Court Justice that attempted to derail the Union.  He need to bring in a totally new staff ... demanded resignations across the GOP/RNC and directed the investigations and prosecution of hundreds of criminals in government.  He needed to tell the AG that the President was and is the Chief Constitutional Law Enforcement officer and his supervision or direct involvement in the investigation of lawlessness was his DUTY to take care that the laws of the United States be faithfully executed. See Article 2, Section 3, Clause 1 to the US Constitution.  Any AG telling the President he has no authority to investigate, issue warrants or manage the affairs of the law should be immediately relieved of his duties.  The AG, his deputy, and the FBI Director don't tell the President that he can not see or direct investigations... if they do fire them, immediately.

Lincoln issue Presidential Arrest warrants... for thousands of insurrectionists including members of Congress and the courts... that is the kind of Pres. we needed as the Federal Government is that badly infected with lawlessness.  The DOJ did not exist before 1870... the President was the Chief Law enforcement officer and still is today.

•  

2014 Tacomaworld Secret Santa Wish/Hint List | Page 11 ...

I did.

• If you spent just a little time re-reading your own posts you'd see who really is deranged. Misspellings all over the place, sentences that make no sense, words missing ? I imagine you are the one sputtering and spraying spittle.  Stick your head a little further up your rectum, it'll make things better for "We the People."

This reply was deleted.