ADMIN

LIST: States that have issued stay-at-home orders during the ...

Los Angeles County’s stay-at-home orders will “with all certainty” be extended for the next three months, county Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer acknowledged during a Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday.

Although county health officer Dr. Muntu Davis has not issued an official extension, Ferrer said that timeline would shorten only if there was a “dramatic change to the virus and tools at hand.”

“Our hope is that by using the data, we’d be able to slowly lift restrictions over the next three months,” she said. But without widely available testing for the coronavirus or rapid home kits that would allow people to test themselves daily, it seems unlikely that the social distancing directives and stay-at-home orders would be completely eased.

Neither Ferrer nor county health officials were immediately available to directly offer additional details. However, the county has already started to ease some restrictions and reopen the local economy under a five-step plan.

read more:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-05-12/coronavirus-beaches-reopen-los-angeles-county-move-toward-new-normal

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• No pity for Californians………… they vote these IDIOTS in!!     The only GOOD ONE I KNOW OF IS, NUNEZ!,   I'm sorry he's stuck there!

• You get what you voted for!!

• Looks as if the people may need to recover their government in LA County. Seems some non-elected POS is in charge again. 

• Great!  Let them go bankrupt! When the natives riot, I hope they burn the whole damned place to the ground!

• I hope Hollyweird is the first to get burned down...

• Sounds right, L.A. and riots. They are made for each other.

• What is most tragic about this is that the Archbishop of Los Angeles will cooperate Barbara Ferrer's orders fully and uncritically.  He will not allow the Catholic faithful to receive the sacraments in their parishes with appropriate respect for preventing the spread of the Corona virus.  We are all prisoners of the Democrats.   

• In Idaho we are not prisoners to the democrats.

We take no prisoners either, especially Democrat prisoners. 

• Sir, I begg your pardon but I have not surrendered my self or my 2A.

• I refuse to be a prisoner in my house!  Since God didn't hand me a certificate at birth to tell me how long I will live, every day is a gift.  At almost 80 I go where ever I want to go, keep clean, keep the 6 foot spacing but that is it! 

This reply was deleted.