Replies

• Sue the people for calling him racist and every word on their book this way you are suing the people who are racist and stupid.

• Oh, Happy Day - - and the National Guard is standing by in case!:):):)

• Kyle and his family need to immediately hire Nick Sandman's attorney's and sue the hell out of CNN, MSNBC and perhaps NBC, CBS abd ABC for defamation and character assassination. Better yet, they should represent Kyle and his family pro bono. This is a war against us. Time we start fighting back.

• Lawyers do not need to represent Kyle 'pro-bono' but should simply take the cases on a contingency basis. If they win they will get a fee, not until. I am certain there are a number of lawyers willing, eager, ready and able.

• Oh you are sooooo right! These networks need to lose millions for their false lies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Why are you surprised... MSM and TV are in the pocket of the Marxist and they want blood... I am surprised they haven't leaked the residential and business addresses of the jury ... along with their telephone numbers.  We are dealing with journalists who have no problem in inciting riots and engaging in criminal conduct to promote a story favorable to the Marxist propaganda machine.

• If you want to do something about the decline of America rather than just bitch, how abouit asking your representgative in Congress and your Senator to sponsor legislation that codifies the definition of "Peaceful Assembly."   (Source: 2014 briefing published by the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights: “Assemblies that are peaceful and lawful may turn violent and result in social disruption, damage to property, injury or loss of life.  Protests involving acts of violence are not consistent with the spirit or letter of the right to peaceful assembly.”) 

https://www.geneva-academy.ch/joomlatools-files/docman-files/Facilitating%20Peaceful%20Protests%20.…
    • There already exists court dicta and findings that adequately define peaceful assembly.... the problem is not the law or the definition of words. The problem is corrupt prosecutors and a broken judicial system. 

If that isn't enough there is always the Webster Dictionary... words have meaning and there is no excuse for ignoring their common meaning or requiring long-winded legal jargon that requires a judicial review every time it is challenged, to define words like 'peaceful'... the absence of violence.

• I have to wonder if the kids in school today ever look an actual dictionary? Not a day went by during my elementary school years when the teachers would direct us to the dictionary, not just to get the correct spelling of a word but to find its meaning.

• It's amazing how words have specific meanings... Someday ... just maybe the Courts and Pettifoggers will stop twisting the meaning of words and establish righteous judgments as the standard for justice once more?   Peaceful... the lack or absence of violence... not so difficult to define, it doesn't take 9 SCOTUS justices to define the word peaceful.  

This reply was deleted.