ADMIN

Libtards 24 - Facepalm Gallery

"Activism and action civics" opportunities for young students will be promoted.

Most adults who attended public school remember early history lessons about American leaders and symbols—George Washington crossing the Delaware, Betsy Ross sewing the American flag. But starting this fall, kindergarteners in Loudon County—a wealthy suburb of Washington D.C.—will be taught a new radicalized history curriculum focusing on slavery and social justice.

Loudon County has elected to partner with the disgraced far-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to develop the new curriculum which deliberately paints America in a highly negative light.

"Sugarcoating or ignoring slavery until later grades makes students more upset by or even resistant to true stories about American history. Long before we teach algebra, we teach its component parts," the curriculum reads. "We should structure history instruction the same way."

The new curriculum also highlights "activism and action civics" opportunities for young students in kindergarten through second grade.

"Students should study examples of role models from the past and present, and ask themselves, ‘how can I make a difference?'" the guidelines explain. "These conversations [about slavery] should lead into discussions about current injustices — particularly those that continue to disenfranchise and oppress the descendants of enslaved people — and possibilities for activism and reform."

In short, public school teachers must prepare their students to take up the mantle of Black Lives Matter.

read more:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/kindergarten-history-lessons-virginia-focus-sara-dogan/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Colonel, I agree with you, my husband always tells me, if you're a white male in this country and you don't know anybody, you're in the S**T! There is no help and I'm kind of worried for my son. He's small, he's 3.5 (we are old parents, we met later in life) and he doesn't know it yet but his present and future are quite worrying. Systemic racism exists against white people, I agree, but imagine saying that on Facebook or on TV, they'll accuse us of being white supremacists. The left runs a totalitarian ideology, so many media networks and platforms encourage that, this is a nightmare.

• Veronique... 

The best advice I can give you is to homeschool or put your son in private or parochial schools... ASAP... develop ties with a good Church and train up your child under the admonition and care of the Lord... give him a strong sense of moral rectitude ... teaching him right from wrong and leaving no uncertainty with regard to his worth and power to be whatever he wants if he puts his whole heart and mind to it. 

This is still the land of opportunity if one works hard enough... they can become a force unto themselves ... teach your son to trust in God and to honor the Lord in all his ways and he shall prosper at whatever he does. Our hope must not be in the institutions of man as they are temporal and subject to arbitrary change.... the product of divergent doctrines and social concepts... however, in God there is no variance, no shadow of turning... He and his precepts are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow... a firm foundation when established in one's youth capable of carrying us to our full potential... teach that to your son and no government, no man, no weapon formed against him shall prosper.

A good education starts with finding God... and becoming dependent upon Him for the source of our wisdom and way of life.  Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they shall not depart therefrom.

• Colonel

Thank you for your time and advice, it's something we're going to look into. Our son's got a bit of autism so, he's very advanced on things like ABC, numbers, reading but needs helps with other things. I'll need to find programs, I thought that everything was sort of controlled or under supervision of the county and school district. I'll look into groups of parents and private/Christian education. I think Trump just signed something to allow parents to choose, I'm going to look into that too. I wish people would understand what the light of Jesus Christ really is, it goes beyond what we can see, life doesn't stop here on earth. The totalitarian state of mind these LibDems have will remain on their souls. They hurt a lot of people and they don't know what they're doing.

• Class action lawsuits suing for prejudice and encouraging violence may end up being an option if enough people bought in.

• Unfortunately the legal system does not work.

We will have to fight fire with fire and wipe them out, and take no prisoners 

• I agree that as a white person I feel discriminated against, I feel like the media, the school system, the social security, everything that is supposed to exist for everyone, not just one race, is actually against me. They're all talking about racial equality but for who? I'm always amazed to hear about racism in the US because I never witnessed a black person being less considered or insulted in this country. George Floyd was actually the only moment where I thought that a black man was a victim of cruelty. If only those cops had taken him to the police station instead of killing him, life would be a bit different today. Since that terrible story we hear about systemic racism and how bad people (white and cops) are, I'm sorry, I don't see it. If my son becomes a target or victim of violence because he's white and other kids meet the issues, yes, a class action is on the table

• For voters to hold anyone accountable ... they must have REAL CHOICE at the polls.  Choosing between the LESSER OF EVILS is not CHOICE... it is COERCION the people have LOST THEIR FRANCHISE on free and open elections.  The election laws, the money needed to run for office, and the lock political parties have on the ballots make it impossible for the independent candidate to run for office with any hope of winning.  The result is our elections continue to return 98% of the incumbents to DC... even though their job approval ratings are in the low teens. 

America doesn't have free and open elections... the people no longer approve of their government thru the current electoral processes... The electoral system as currently designed denies the right of the people to choose valid representation.  Our government is no longer of the People, by the People, or for the People.  Revolution is in the air and the politicians seem to believe that is acceptable or controllable... they may well awake too late to find revolution is not a feasible way to generate lasting and effective change.

• Funny we do not discuss the slavery that Islam's do and Chinesse these are current history not past history! we they talk about the 750 Thousand died to change the wrong tat happened!

• The Nikita stratagy.

• Communist indoctrination.

This reply was deleted.