ADMIN

7943029684?profile=RESIZE_710x

Republican congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik so thoroughly torched Joy Behar and her co-hosts on “The View” that they seemed to cut off her interview in frustration.

The Congressional candidate for Maryland’s 7th district triggered a meltdown on “The View” Friday as she stood her ground during the disrespectful interrogation. She especially hit a nerve when she called out Joy Behar over her recent blackface controversy during the volatile segment and found herself prematurely kicked off the interview.

Klacik spoke about her campaign to fill Elijah Cummings’ congressional seat and she defended President Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic before the fireworks erupted.

“I believe the coronavirus pandemic would affect us more, I mean, look at my campaign ad, look at the living conditions. That would affect us more, absolutely, that’s why I’m running for office,” Klacik said.

Behar interjected with a condescending response.

read more here: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/18/kimberly-klacik-calls-out-joy-behar-for-blackface-on-the-view-wild-segment-comes-to-abrupt-end

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TYPICAL BULLY TACTICS of the Left. If they don't want to HEAR Truth, they simply shout over the speaker. 

• Bullies. Ugly bullies.

• I can't believe that horrible show is even on tv

• Joy Behar, the definition of racism.

• I can't wait to see the ugly faces of those bwitches when President Trump is given another 4 years as THEIR president. And Ms Klacik handily wins her seat.

This reply was deleted.