Replies

• The GOP  is not upholding the laws of the United States... they are not doing everything they can to see the laws are faithfully discharged.  Even when the GOP/RNC had Pres. Trump and both houses of Congress they failed to faithfully discharge the laws of the USA. They are much better than the Democrats but far short of what is needed.

McCarthy is obfuscating and misrepresenting the truth...  There are several things they can do... beginning with declaring the 2020 election a fraud...  and shutting down Congress with a whole range of Parliamentary motions and Congressional rules. The GOP is a total mess... not much better than the Democrat Party.

The GOP should be organizing the States they control to resist Federal overreach ... using Nullification and Anti-Commandeering legislation to pull the teeth of the Federal Government.  They must understand being CONFRONTATIONAL is no longer a choice it is a matter of survival for our Republic and it appears they DON"T GIVE A DAMN if we have Constitutional Government ... defined and defended borders, fiscal responsibility, and a solid Dollar or... an economy that is the envy of the world.

If there were any other viable OPPOSITION PARY I would leave the GOP and join them... however, there is not and we simply don't have the time, resources, or leadership capable of creating a true opposition party.  So, we must work with what we have and try to co-opt the RNC and GOP management ... converting it to a true opposition party, by throwing out the pragmatist, globalist, and covert Democrats... RINO's all.

• Ron, I agree!!!!!  mccarthy and mcconnell did everything they could to stop President Trump from reforming the corrupt government because they are neck deep in TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• They are all too busy begging us for money.

• Couldn't agree more!

• Spot on

• Ok, what is the advantage of impeaching Biden? Harris would then become president and I am positive she will appoint a more radical person as her VP. 

Obviously there are people in the background controlling this administration and we know they will still be there even if Biden is ousted. Impeachment will only be a drain on the treasury and serve no long lasting solution. We need for both houses of congress to be out of the control of the democrats. That should be our primary goal.

• Diane, the entire federal government should be abolished, political parties outlawed, the original Constitution reinstated, TRAITORS, including ALL devildemocommiecrats and about 90% of the gop, hanged, then start over  with putting God first in everything!!!!!!!!!!

• Maybe a little radical Bob...

How about only hanging 89% of the Republicans and all of the Democrats...  and instead of abolishing the Federal Government convert them into garbage men and sanitation workers... after all, they have great experience in shoveling sh** and serving up garbage.

Never let a crisis go to waste or experience go unrewarded.

• I would be satisfied to begin with, two things: term limits and a mandatory balanced budget amendment.

• Yes

This reply was deleted.