ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was under the impression that we shot them.

• Hanging is cheaper, a gallows and ropes can be used hundreds of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love your thinking

• Poor thing. she ihas been so discrimiated against. Elected to Congress and has been there for many years and is a millionaire. What a rough life for someone being discriminated against. Wish it would happen to me. 

• Mad maxine Polluted waters lives in a walled and gated compound/mansion far from the inner city that votes for her!!!!!!!  She is a TRAITOR and those who vote for her are MORONS who vote only skin color!!!!!!!!!!

• Don't talk about do the action step and just do it..!

• she and other Democrats need to go to jail period.

• Jeff, not jail GALLOWS.  TREASON is a hanging offense!!!!!!!!!!

• Are there any politicians that have any guts? Mr. McCarthy says, I am going to censure Maxine she has a potty mouth and goes out after curfew. PUT HER BUTT IN JAIL!! You just said she broke the law. All of you politicians are the same! Let us start an investigation, let us start a sub-committee to a sub committee to find out what happened and who knew about it. Millions of people saw Sleepy Joe commit extortion, they allowed Hillary to destroy “real” evidence, and you want to censure poor little “BIG” mouth!! You idiots are nothing more than a big expensive JOKE!!!! You make me sick!!

This reply was deleted.