ADMIN

Latest Update: Critics call for 'murder apologist' Tucker Carlson to be  fired after he says govt failure to tame violence caused Kenosha shooting

A 17-year-old boy was charged with murder in the first degree after opening fire on three anarchist rioters in two seperate incidents. 

The accused, Kyle Rittenhouse, is from Antioch, Illinois, just 21 miles from Kenosha, Wisconsin. 

Rittenhouse traveled to Kenosha with his AR-15 in order to protect small business owners and citizens who were being victimized after being abandoned by their state government and police. 

Footage obtained by anti-extremism watchdog AntifaWatch shows the first shooting. In the video, a masked man named Joseph D. Rosenbaum is shown chasing Rittenhouse and throwing what some have claimed may have been an improvised explosive, but this has not yet been confirmed. Rittenhouse then shot Rosenbaum in the head as he charged and tried to take his rifle, an injury the attacker later died of. 

Earlier in the night, Rosenbaum, who is Jewish, was shown violently antagonizing the armed men, shouting "Shoot me, Nigga!" 

After Rosenbaum was shot, a mob of anarchists pursued Rittenhouse as he attempted to flee. The young man then fell to the ground as the "antifa" members began attacking him. Rittenhouse opened fire against two of the attackers, one who was armed with a handgun

One member of the gang, Anthony W. Huber, died after being shot in the chest. The armed assailant, Gaige Paul Grosskreutz, suffered a gruesome gunshot wound to the arm but survived. 

The media has jumped into action to paint Rittenhouse as a white supremacist domestic terrorist and the anarchists who were shot as innocent "peaceful protesters." But the facts bring this narrative into question.  

Joseph Don Rosenbaum 

According to public records, Joseph "Jojo" Rosenbaum has a long history of violence.

Rosenbaum was convicted in Arizona in 2002 for committing an act of sexual misconduct with a child. 

According to his entry in the sex offender registry, he was a level 3 offender, meaning he was at a high risk of reoffending and a general danger to his surroundings. 

read more:

https://national-justice.com/kenosha-all-three-anarchist-rioters-shot-have-histories-violent-crime

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would be proud to call him 'My Son'!

• These people are like the roving gangs of the 1860s to 1900s it then took the Vigilantes to remove them from the old West. Mr Colt, Winchester and Henry save the day for the citizens? 

• What does the Mayor, Governor and MSM not understand? The people need to protect themselves and their property. I'm only surprised this didn't happen sooner!

• Good shooting!  Tired of Antifa and the politicians that protect them.  Time to eliminate as many as possible!

• Good shot, Kyle!  One less criminal to worry about!!

• TWO less criminals, good job!

• ...and another sans a bicept... wishing He hadn't pointed a gun at Him.

This reply was deleted.