Replies

• Better would be criminal charges for the Govenors who sent covid positive patients back into elderly care facilities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The President did all that the "experts" told him to do, unlike the Democrates who were mocking him for being xenophobic...

• We are taired of you too; you ugly, washed up, former pig of a sportscaster! Haven't they jettisoned you yet? Sick of your foul mouthed ways.

• look at yourself first because every time you use a curse word toward somebody you deserve a death penalty Keith Olbermann and it was the Democratic party who want Illegal here I believe the Obama adminstration and Nancy Pelosy deserve the death penalty their the one that want Illegal here and don't blame Donald Tump because of your stupidity either, check your status before you speak.

• I am surprised that he doesnt get a visit from the Secret Service for this kind of talk.

• HEY OBERMAN! THEY have a cure jerk!!!   covidsilverbullet dot com. DO NOT use GOO gle cas they block it. Use another search engine.  DDG or BING... THEY are hidingn this fact!

these NEWS ppl know, and want to blame the President...

• Funny the sound a nasty slimmy depravd corrupt swamp makes when the plug is pulled.

• They have tried everything to take him down short of killing him and have failed. Now they feel this is the last resort. They are out of control and need to be stopped somehow.

• This nation is in serious trouble.    The communists are really getting serious and mean.   Civil strife is very possible soon.

• Tell this stupid idiot that all dead in America and all over the world due to the COVID-19 China is responsible stop defending Biden's country 

• It is a serious violation of the law to want/suggest/imply/say/threaten/ask for death to happen to a U.S.A. President.

I forgive Keith Olbermann even though he is a sick, confused individual!

This reply was deleted.