Replies

• It sure sounds like you think we'll never muster up enough resources - human and financial - to defend America against the far left forces that are destroying our country. I think that we will prevail because a very large majority of real American patriots supports Trump totally. With his vision, with his solid sense of honor, and with his impeccable integrity he will make America great again, and he will kill off the far left forces in the USA once and for all.

• The federal GOvernment has intervened in State Voting mandating various protections under the FEC's supervision of elections.... notably in the South, many states did not have full control over their elections due to civil rights violations.  So, there is precedent to take control of ... states elections, too enure they are urn fairly in accordance with the Federal Election Law... 

Here are a few Federal Laws regulating elections the states must comply:

Federal laws passed over the years help protect Americans’ right to vote and make it easier for citizens to exercise that right:

Civil Rights Act of 1870 | Federal Judicial Center
      During Reconstruction, Congress enacted the Civil Rights Act of 1870, also known as the Enforcement Act or the First Ku Klux Klan Act, in order to en…
    • Well, that same thing was implied with what I said. Trump will win in a landslide since the large majority of Americans support him. If the elections don't reflect this support, they are obviosuly not fair and well-regulated. Trump needs to assume total authority over the entire country including the electoral process in every state, and he needs to do it fast. I know the elections are a state thing but the hour calls for gutsy decisions and actions. Trump needs to make sure he stays in power. I fully expect him to do that.

• No, it's not the same thing you said...

Here is What I said: "In a fair and well-regulated election Pres. Trump wins by a landslide... However, we are not looking at a fair and well-regulated election.  Many of the Democrats have publically and repeatedly stated they will WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY... " 

Close but not the same... I don't see fair and well-regulated elections on the horizon and the Democrats are quite capable and willing to steal an election... and to do it in the full view of the public with impunity.  History only shows that election and voter fraud has been on the increase with each election cycle.  Our elections are becoming a joke due to the denial of the fraud taking place by the GOP and law enforcement.  Failure to enforce our election laws in the name of social justice and former Jim Crowe laws have destroyed them and most people understand that America no longer has fair and well-regulated elections.

• That's the same thing I said. I expect Trump to win in a landslide again. There is no doubt that a very large majority of Americans supports our President no matter what the polls say. They can see how great he has made America again in the short 3 1/2 years he has been in office. Just compare today's America with the one he took over in January of 2017! It is so much better now. He has had tremendous success with employment, he has total control over Covid-19, he is opening up the economy again, people invest in their future and in businesses, he instills optimism that drives everyone to new achievments, he unifies the country behind his tremendous patriotism and love for all Americans, he shows fisal responsibilty by putting the budget on a solid long term footing with tremendous tax cuts that have lead to more investments in the US, which in turn brings jobs back to American soil. The list goes on. It's amazing how much he has changed the country for the better. He turned around that huge ship that is America. Do you not remember the chaos of the obummer years? Today things are calm and optimistic. Aren't you also feeling better about our beloved country and more optimistic than you did 4 years ago? And there is more good to come in Trump's second term.

I like your idea of a Patriot Movement that reforms both parties. It is more subtle than my idea to just get rid of all demonrats and rinos because you want to keep both parties alive. Instead of eliminating one party, an independent organizaton that doesn't even have to worry about elections controls the selection of candidates to ensure that every single candidate in either party is a real American patriot who follows the US Constitution. What a great solution to our political problems. That's brilliant. I really love this idea.

• Paul:

You obviously are missing the point... the left is organized and capable of fixing the next election... This is of particular concern this election cycle, given the wave of support by the State's for MAIL-IN BALLOTS.  Mail-In Ballots are an open invitation for massive voter and election fraud.  Millions of illegally registered voters will receive such ballots. The dead, those registered to vote more than once, those registered using multiple addresses, non-citizens,  felons, and the hundreds of thousands of registered voters using the same social security number or non-existent social security numbers will receive mail-in ballots.  It is these ghost voters who can turn the election in favor of the Democrats willing to commit election and vote fraud to win.

In a fair and well-regulated election Pres. Trump wins by a landslide... However, we are not looking at a fair and well-regulated election.  Many of the Democrats have publically and repeatedly stated they will WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY... It is Democrats who support motor-voter registration, enabling illegal aliens, resident aliens, felons, and others to fraudulently register and vote.  It is the Democrats who refuse to require PICTURE ID to vote.  It is the Democrats that support voting by mail and absentee ballot, enabling mystery voters, and the dead, to cast votes... Voters, which election officials could challenge if a REAL BODY had to show up to vote.  Absentee ballots in the past were restricted to those who had no way to present themselves at a polling place to vote. Absentee voting was never intended to be used as the primary means to vote. Mail-in ballots will be sent to every registered voter... including those who are illegally registered.  Allowing illegal votes to be cast without the oversight of election officials who may challenge a voter where irregularities may disqualify one from voting.

As for financial resources... it is obvious that the Republican Party has the resources and funding they require... However, it isn't the goal of the Republican Party to support CONSTITUTIONAL PATRIOTS or their petitions and demands for a return to constitutional government.  Both political parties are corrupt and need major reforms.  The GOP base needs representation, not more politics as usual...  they will not receive that leadership from the current party leadership.

The Patriot Movement in general lacks funding, resources, and the partnerships needed to resource their movement...  So, yes I don't believe, given the current system, that the Patriot Movement and America's middle class are properly represented, shepherded, or respected by the GOP, and its current leaders.  I also believe that Pres. Trump is being betrayed by some in the GOP and that key elements in the GOP would turn on him if they thought they would retain their power.  Instead, the old guard, in the GOP, the globalist, and the progressives are undermining the President's Administration and his bid for reelection. 

The Patriot Movement needs an organization independent of the major political parties ...  an advocacy organization, not a political party.  An advocacy group that focuses on promoting a return to Constitutional Government in both political parties.  An organization that can infiltrate both the GOP and Democrat Party, with sufficient numbers and influence, to reform both parties.  We need an organization that doesn't become locked in the quagmire of offering its own candidates for office. This organization would work to nominate candidates for office within both major political parties.  Thus creating a win-win scenario for the Constitutional Patriot.   

However, organizing and operating this new advocacy group will take major funding and experienced committed leadership... both are in short supply.

• Everyone knows that Trump enjoys the support of a large majority of Americans, which is why he won with a landslide in 2016 and which is why he should win even bigger in 2020 after the country has had a chance to see how great he made America already. Just look at America today compared to the day Trump took over and you'll clearly see how great it already has become! If Trump loses it's obviously due to manipulation by the fake news and unfair elections. That's why I argue we need to shut down the fake news/MSM and while we are at it all opposition to Trump. I can't even imagine how great Trump would make America if this dream became reality. 

• We will prevail only if the elections are fair and free of massive fraud.... which appears to be unlikely. Why do you think the MSM is posting polls that are so wildly reporting Biden leading Trump by huge double-digit margins.  One poll predicts Trump has a 1% chance of winning.  Do you think that they are stupid?  Before you blow a gasket I don't believe any of the polls but view them as indicators to just how far the left will go to make it appear Trump has legitimately lost... and they are willing to do whatever it takes to win... this election will be totally rigged. 

In a contested race count on the MSM to use the phony polls as proof that there was no fraud... that is what these poll numbers are about.  The Left knows they are rigged... the numbers are not for them ... they are for the dupes in the public, to persuade them that such a landslide against Trump and with the polls indicating he would lose he must have lost fair and square.

This has nothing to do with Pres. Trumps performance... albeit there is room for great improvement when it comes to law enforcement and draining the swamp...  My concern is that he is not taking the actions needed to stop the fraud and rigging of the elections or to eliminate corruption in key government positions while he has the power... If he loses by fraud he will not have the law enforcement in place to expose the fraud... the FBI and DOJ will certainly be no help, Congress will not help and the courts are a lost cause... even with all the new lower court justices... as the US Supreme Court is where any true challenge to a fraudulent election will be decided.

• Well, being a man who basis decisions on facts and a fair analysis of the situation... I don't see billionaires lining up to support our cause.... not like Soros is doing for the left... Why is that?  Why is George Soros more generous to his leftist thugs, than the Capitalist Billionaires are to a Nation which provided them with the opportunity and security needed to build their empires?

Until I see wealthy men and women step up to the plate in significant numbers... to help the President put America back on a track... I'll reserve my judgment of their patriotism and generosity, shown to a nation that has blessed them with such power.

• What a POS. Coming from the one who slept her way to the top because ske was too incompetant to get there by herself. 

This reply was deleted.