Replies

• This statement is a blatant threat designed to illegally intimidate voters for Pres. Trump... Where the HELL IS THE PRESIDENT AND THE AG... It appears they are willing to allow these threats and likely the follow up if the President loses his bid for reelection... civil war will follow with fools like Harris making such statements... we will have no choice but to defend ourselves against the COMMUNIST in the Government.

I expect the President to speak to these comments and to have the AG arrest, indict and prosecute, Harris for voter intimidation and treason... threatening to make war against the citizens of the United States... The People are the government, threats to attack the people is a threat to attack the government... of the people, for the people, and by the people.

• Bring it ON kamieBABY, I want YOU, personally, to come after ME cause I know a FEW TRICKS to take care of VERMIN like you!

You probably need to get on your BACK again when you go looking for work, you are an IDIOT of the FIRST DEGREE, BRING IT ON FOOL!!

• The hint of the welcome of the communists into the Democrat Party came when Obama installed as one of his czars an admitted communist - Van Jones, who now works for CNN, the Communist News Network.

This reply was deleted.