Replies

• Ron, the devildemocommiecrats know their only chance is to cheat and cheating is their chief method of operation, along with lying!!!!!

• Hard for me to believe this election is as close as it is.  Took FOREVER to call TX for Trump.  Really scary to me.

• It is not close. The fraud is monumental. I have never seen a state (let alone two) suddenly stop counting votes in a close state count, send their counters home, to start up the next day. Why is the extra 12 hours of "idle"  needed. Or said another way, how many blank mail-ins can one forger check just one candidates name in, given twelve hours?

• michael, they quit because it wasn't going their way and they are stalling to create fake ballots

• Exactly... in some precincts, the ballot totals may well exceed the number of registered voters... Trump needs to check on that.

• Then by Harris' own logic, the state of natural events that caused the initial disparity is the arena for the remediation. Elected individual philanthropy is fine, if the call is personally heard, but ABSOLUTELY NOT by compulsory public charity, which is what government entitlements and priviliges to class entitlees is all about.

• Michael, you are correct.  The government doesn't want churches or individual Christians helping people, they want to rule over all of us and have us as slaves to them!!!!!

• braindead brainwashed libtards are too stupid to see the evil in the devildemocrat party, especially in the two communists at the top of their ticket!!!!!

• Yah I saw the cartoon clip about giving the democrat (I guess) a boost up while the other figure climbed the mountain on his own and then they both stand at the top of the mountain together....pure Marxism!

• stupid broad

This reply was deleted.