ADMIN

Why Is Justice Clarence Thomas Missing From The New Black History  Smithsonian? | Urban Intellectuals

The Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to reject the review of two 2020 Pennsylvania presidential election cases Monday, but Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Clarence Thomas believe they should have been given hearings. 

In his dissent Justice Thomas argued mass mail-in voting, which was conducted in Pennsylvania for the first time ahead of the 2020 presidential election in November, combined with election rules being rewritten last minute, makes the process prone to fraud and mistrust. 

"The Constitution gives to each state legislature authority to determine the 'Manner' of federal elections...Yet both before and after the 2020 election, nonlegislative officials in various States took it upon themselves to set the rules instead. As a result, we received an unusually high number of petitions and emer- gency applications contesting those changes. The petitions here present a clear example. The Pennsylvania Legislature established an unambiguous deadline for receiving mail-in ballots: 8 p.m. on election day," Thomas wrote.  "Dissatisfied, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended that deadline by three days. The court also ordered officials to count ballots received by the new deadline even if there was no evi- dence—such as a postmark—that the ballots were mailed by election day. That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal election. But that may not be the case in the future. These cases provide us with an ideal opportunity to address just what authority nonlegislative officials have to set elec- tion rules, and to do so well before the next election cycle. The refusal to do so is inexplicable."

read more:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/02/22/three-supreme-court-justices-believe-pennsylvania-election-case-should-be-review-n2585115

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, 17 states for COS, with 34 needed to call for a convention of states. I'm an active volunteer for the COS in Georgia. The whole thing has really taken off since the fraudulent election. We may get near to 34 by sometime this year. Please join and become an active member for the COS for your state/district. See attached link. It shows where we are at with the COS effort, by State. The map shows 15, but I believe it now has 17 states with a passed COS resolution.  https://conventionofstates.com/?utm_source=Convention+of+States+Pro...

Convention of States Action
      Article V offers the only constitutional solution as big as the problem. Together, we can end federal overreach.
    • below.

PROGRESS MAP
      • Active Legislation in this year
      • Passed COS Resolution
      • Passed in one chamber

• Is there some body or institution working on getting the required percentage of states to use Article 5?  I would fear that the Leftist power in this country would find some way to clock even with the 2/3 requirement full filled.  I would love to know who it actually behind this takeover. It's more than the Left in this country evidenced by that fact that such as Soros is untouched. Is there factually a Illuminati???  Is the G7 or 8 or whatever it presently is? Is it the UN? I am sure all of those eneities are involved but there has to be something even more powerful pursuing these actions against us. I don't believe a national "deep state" by itself is this powerful. It would have to be global. Does anyone know what is happening in other countries? Are we the ONLY country fighting against globabalization?  With all the censorship now going on it's difficult to find out. 

• "Is there some body or institution working on getting the required percentage of states to use Article 5?"  Yes,

See:  Article V of the U.S. Constitution - COSAction (conventionofstates.... 

Article V of the U.S. Constitution
      Article V of the U.S. Constitution gives states the power to call a Convention of States to propose amendments.
    • Bret ... which red states have not signed on. List them ... expose them!

• Colonel Nelson, you are soo right!!!  My exact sentiments!! 

• Now we know just who sold out and who is a true supreme court justice that cares about the law and not politics and money!

• WTF is up with Amy Cony Bryant. What a sleaze bag. Is she afraid to speak up. She was supposed to be a conservative. So was the other 1 appoionted by Trump.

• I would like to know what happened to Kavanaugh and Barrett. Are they not Supreme Court Justices or are they just going to sit back, draw a paycheck and not say anything!

• I suspect they were threatened. Is that not what the DEMS do. Look what happened to the Lawyer who won Trumps impeachment phony charges. He had to send his kids away because the Dems thugs went to his house. Do Republicans need their own army. 

This reply was deleted.