President Donald Trump urged U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop being “Mr. Nice Guy” and get on with getting former President Obama to testify.

The president reacted in a tweet Thursday to the “biggest political crime and scandal” in the country, referring to the latest developments revealing efforts by Obama administration officials to “unmask” the name of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

“If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama,” Trump tweeted on Thursday. “He knew EVERYTHING.”

“Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it,” the president urged the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman. “No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!”

Graham responded to the president’s tweet telling Politico’s Andrew Desiderio that it was not a move he likely be making at the moment.

“I don’t think now’s the time for me to do that,” Graham said. “I don’t know if that’s even possible. I understand President Trump’s frustration, but be careful what you wish for.”

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell declassified a list of Obama-era intelligence officials who were involved in “unmasking” Trump campaign associates like Flynn, just days after newly released documents revealed that the FBI had essentially set a perjury trap for Flynn who was accused of lying to agents in a January 2017 interview about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

The Department of Justice announced it was dropping the case after the revelations but Washington, D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the case.

Graham slammed the “unmasking” efforts during an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Thursday, vowing to “get to the bottom of it.”

ARTICLE & VIDEOS CONTINUED:   https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/14/just-do-it-trump-tells-mr-nice-guy-lindsey-graham-enough-with-the-talk-demands-obama-testify-920960?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• Liberty doesn't wait upon the timid or fearful... Liberty is secured by the bold, those willing to stand up to threats by criminals and thugs... it is part of the public servant's job and if it becomes a debilitating factor then one must consider their options... too live under the hand of tyrants or to use the force of law to restrain evil... often at great personal risk.

Lindsy Graham is a fair-weather patriot... one who wets his index finger and thrusts it into the air to determine which side of the argument he should take shelter ... from the coming storm.  Lindsy is what is wrong with government leaders... they are fickled and self-absorbed.

• Fearful and wishy washy.  Maybe he is being blackmailed with something dark in his past???  Who knows??

• Damn PUSSY graham LOST his BALLS in a poker game, he is USELESS, PERIOD!

• Graham has lost his mind I thought he was behind Trump but I guest not.

• Dear Jeff,, From my view,  Graham has a history of switching what he stands for  He kisses up to whoever will make him look good, And it appears he has become masterful at slow walking when he deems it expedient. It looks like he's slow walking NOW,

• I am bothered by Graham because he said he is a Christian I guess he is not.

• I will bet Trump is not the only one who got spied on and bet Lindsey and Roberts were high on that list and you can now add Judge Sullivan to that list and I bet a lot more.

• that's right Shirley

• Donald Trump have the perfect opetunity to throw Obama under the bust have him tettify in court for everything he did to the American people I can not wait to see Obama hand cuff and thrown in jail for life.

• Whatever you do, don't hold your breath waiting for that! He's a slippery snake that has positioned himself very well!

This reply was deleted.