Replies

• Hilarious... 1st night in prison and he's suicidal and in a Psych Ward...  I guess the "Shower - Soap" thingy was brutally filling!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lopez, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  He is just a cheap punk with enough money to buy his way out of punishment for a scam!!!!!!!!!!

• Very true.

• I saw the end of the trial on tv and after the long dragged-out sermon the judge gave him and everyone else. He still didn't get it. Here is a perfect example of what's wrong with our current society. No one wants to be accountable. In my opinion, he should have gotten more time behind bars. Did anyone see his family's interview after the trial? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Did anyone notice that he was one of the few wearing a mask? He was hiding his expressions. The entire family is scrum.

• ADMIN

I don't know why he is upset about 150 days in jail, he'll be there with all his butt-buddies! 

Who Are Abel And Ola Osundairo? Jussie Smollett Accused Of Paying Nigerian  Brothers To Stage Hate Crime | YourTango

• Nah, he's just afraid because they won't treat him so nice there in jail.

• Do you really think he will be in the general population?

• The only racism I saw was by Jussie Smollett himself.  He didn't even hire whites to perputrate the 'hate crime' he 'made up'.

No wonder he was busted.

• He obviously is lacking in working grey matter.

• True :)

This reply was deleted.