ADMIN

Stealing the election was a victory for democracy, says ...

Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman is issuing 70 subpoenas to Wisconsin state employees and entities, mayoral staffers, IT departments, private companies, and special interest groups who were involved in the 2020 election.

Gableman’s latest move shows that Wisconsin’s election audit is far from complete, showing a far different story from that reported by the mainstream media.

As a former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice, Michael Gableman was appointed by Speaker of the Wisconsin State Assembly Robin Vos to serve as special counsel in an investigation into the 2020 election in Wisconsin.

Gableman’s investigation is currently looking into the role that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg played in the contested presidential election by donating massive amounts of money to the Center for Tech and Civic Life. It is also exploring the actions of the Wisconsin Election Commission as well as Wisconsin mayors and clerks. Not stopping there, Gableman’s investigation is also reviewing the integrity of voting systems, and various other issues in the 2020 election.

This comes after the Wisconsin election audit revealed a massive number of fraudulent votes were counted in the 2020 election by “active voters” registered for over 100 years and by inactive voters.

read more:

https://rsbnetwork.com/news/judge-overseeing-wisconsin-election-fraud-probe-issues-nearly-100-subpoenas-to-individuals-involved-in-2020-election/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It always does, and the leftists gets elected

• I think the best bet is to get people to primary the rinos that have failed us for years.

Perot tried the 3rd party thing and it got clinton elected...

• Not by much and under very different circumstances than today, very different!  Not sure that there would have been much difference between Bush and Clinton anyway given hindsight, other than Clinton's more open appetite for slimey behavior.  Bush had plenty of that, including a mistress.  Additionally, a documentary movie, "Dark Legacy", makes a strong case that Bush was central to the Kennedy assassination.  Today, G. W. Bush refers to Bill Clinton as "his brother by another mother".  They were pretty much the same thing.

Once again...and no one has yet said...what do you have to lose?

• The republic!

• Too simplistic.  How?  Aren't we already losing it?  Or are you under the impression that other than a minor adjustment here or there, all will be well?  Again, what is at risk in forming an organization which will produce what we want?  In doing so, how, in your estimation, will we lose the republic in creating a fighting force for policies which we want?

• You're a moving target, Ilona.  First, I asked people what there was to lose, given GOP failure to represent us for thirty years or more, in forming a party to replace them.  You answered "The Republic!"

Do you mean to say that at present, we are NOT losing the Republic?  Are you suggesting that successive GOP congressional majorities with GOP presidents have turned back the work of the Left and enacted a lot of needed conservative legislation?  Are you suggesting that they have cut the size of the federal government and cut spending drastically or at all?

It only matters what ALL the GOP members of congress do and how they vote.  It doesn't matter if Majorie Taylor Greene is as conservative as I am.  It only matters if all of them are, and then vote that way.  And none of that matters if Kevin McCarthty or Mitch McConnell aren't the same.  They run things...as did Boehner and Ryan before them.

My one and only suggestion is that we form a party to replace the GOP.  Until that happens, of course, vote for whoever you like the best.  Majotity or not, just don't expect anything in the way of positive change, if you are a conservative and value our founding principles of government.  We have a long, long way to go, if we can form the new party.  If we don't, we're toast.  ...and please... let's not go back to "all we have to do is kick out the RINOs".  For sixty years that has not worked and if tried for another sixty years it won't work then either.

• What are you suggesting we do that would be affective and be done in time for the midterm elections.....so we can take back both houses and lock out the leftist communists?

• Thanks, but my point, not well stated, is "why are we here?"  Are we here just because maybe we're retired and don't have much else to do?  Do we just want to complain or banter back and forth about some point or other?  Or are we here to organize and get what we want?  I come to sites like this to find people who are interested in getting things done and understand that what we have been doing is not, and cannot be the way to go forward.  I'm looking for others with open minds to new avenues.  The Establishment has a lock on the GOP every way there is.  I'm looking for a way to lock THEM out, and bring us to the fore!  We vastly outnumber them.  It's ridiculous to do nothing.

• Oh...and by the way, why do you call yourself "tea party"?  I'm beginning to think that "Establishment" would be more appropriate.  You seem perfectly willing to continue to play their game or to make excuses for doing so when it's perfectly clear that it isn't serving "the republic", but only the Establishment.  Put another way, if someone was bashing in your door armed to the teeth determined to kill you, would you fail to shoot them because the proper thing to do was to call the police?

• In the past sixty years or so of doing that, or attempting to do, what are the results?  What will make it different this time?

This reply was deleted.