ADMIN

politics georgia election fraud Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

A judge may unseal absentee ballots in Fulton County so a government watchdog can investigate allegations of voting fraud in the November election.

A lawsuit filed in Fulton County Superior Court contends that fraudulent ballots were cast and other irregularities occurred as workers counted ballots at State Farm Arena on election night. Those allegations were investigated and dismissed by the secretary of state’s office. Nonetheless, Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero — who is overseeing the case — said he’s inclined to order the ballots to be unsealed and reviewed by experts hired by Garland Favorito, a voting-integrity advocate.

At a hearing Monday, Amero sought a detailed plan for maintaining the secrecy and security of the ballots, which — by state law — are under seal in the Fulton County Superior Court Clerk’s Office.

“We want to do this in such a way that dispels rumors and disinformation and sheds light,” Amero said at the hearing. “The devil’s in the details.”

Favorito’s case is part of a wave of lawsuits that have alleged fraud or misconduct in the November presidential election. Some sought to overturn Joe Biden’s win in Georgia, while others sought to change election rules for the January U.S. Senate runoffs.

read more:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/election/judge-may-unseal-fulton-absentee-ballots-for-fraud-investigation/3IPZKDO3BJGRRGVFTEW4MLLAKQ/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is definately too little too late - the election is over; the Traitor is sitting in the White House and the congress is trying to make certain that elections will never be fair again.

• As long as the Democrats have their hands in the Federal Treasury and can buy votes with bribes , they will control the elections.the free-loaders  will vote for what they can get not for the good of the country.

• Just do it.  but make sure it is a fair and legal investigation. Americans need to kow just how much fraud there was in the 2020 election.

• All the talk is just BS.

• It needs to be done before the 2022 election.  It is a must to have a open and true elections.  

• It's never too late, but I won't hold my breath. And Favorito and Amero had better watch their backs.

• They really need to be put on suicide watch...

• This reply was deleted.
    • To many have been turned to sheeple. Lobotomized ones.

I laugh when I hear people talk about next election. Are they kidding? Where in History has that Fair Election EVER happenned once despots STOLE the reins of Gov? The left,with the aid of the C.C.P. is pulling a Maoist Revolution on us!! Started doing it big time at Bill Clinton. Trump was really our only hope. I'm enjoying my last few days of earthly freedom before the mere thought of it is a crime.

• This revelation could surely help 2022 and also  2024.

When did the truth become a trifle, unworthy of bother.

• And even if the truth comes out, so what?  A little late don't you think?  As soon as a Democrat is found to be guilty, it will all go away - as usual!

This reply was deleted.