Replies

• thanks, and it's the fact the Devil wants to hear lies and that's it.

• Hypocrital Democrats like to use the word "Systemic"; even though it is the same word that without question, describes satanic behavior throughout the party's leadership heirchy. It's a wonder they haven't sprouted tails and horns.

• Jeff, correct, and the devildemocommiecrats and their Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists are serving satan just as he wants them to.  The Lake of Fire awaits them and it won't be long.  I believe the Rapture is imminent and that begins their 7 year reign of terror that ends when Jesus stands on Mt. Carmel and destroys them!!!!!!!!!

• Hey! Bob you are great thanks for sharing the truth.

• You are welcome.  Truth and facts are what I deal in, unlike satan's minions!!!!!!!!!!

• If Greg were there he would have challenged him. Let down that Jesse and Dana didn't have the onions.

• williams is a lying libtard shill who will not tell the truth because he is owned by Nazi war criminal george soros just like the rest of the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists!!!!!!!!!!

• now you know who is talking right? It is purely Demonic.

• Williams is a disgusting human being.  I know Fox must think they need to have the dimwitocrats viewpoint represented because their motto is fair and balanced.  Unfortunately people like Williams and Wallace are not [mentally] balanced!

• that's the reason why I am not watching FOX News anymore.

This reply was deleted.