Replies

• I don't even know who she is anyway what she said doesn't effect me at all

• Sure wish she would just go away and take her bellyaching with her

• Republicans should stand together and fight to take the House on election night. I got a feeling Pelosi is involved with what is happening 

• Lorenzo, the gop establishment is part of the new world order global dictatorship conspiracy!!!!!  Globalist hacks like mcconnell, mccarthy, and their minions lust for seats at the global dictatorship of power and only bleat and blather in order to deceive conservatives!!!!!  They stabbed President Trump in the back every day he was in office!!!!!!!!!!

• Abbie, nutty nan needs to be hanged for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• Joy Reid is a total Bigot Racist Scum Bag who must be removed from public TV. She is a spokesperson for the Liberal COMMUNIST Democratic Party.   Scum Reid keep it up as individuals such as you help to drag the Communist Democrats down the drain. Good Work.

• Who cares?

• Go back to the plantation Joyless -  oh wait a minute - you never left it!

• Is this female describing her own position... denying access to conservatives, wanting a NEW APPARTHIDE system... that denies conservatives access to the public square. Methinks she expresses where her side comes down on the issue of free speech.  The only ones attacking people and openly assaulting those who don't agree with them are on the liberal side of the aisle.

• Ah The good old days!

This reply was deleted.