Replies

• As police officers, we need to evaluate the situation before we take action.  They stated 15 to 20 seconds before he used force, lie!!! He had less than 5 to 7 seconds if even that to act.  There was no time for the officer to evaluate the situation.  He did what was needed at the time.  If you look closely at the hand that had the knife when the officer shot her, it was but inches from the girl head or throat. The officers have been put in a no win situation.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• I think the Bible states that even the fool seems wise until they open up thier mouths and speak. What a fool she is.

• true, and an old saying goes, "it is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought to be a fool than to open the mouth and remove all doubt".  joyless removed all doubt!!!!!!!!!!

• F***ing left leaning libtards don't have a clue; time for them to start getting out amung the real people at night and see how long they would last before panicing and calling for the cops to come save their *ss.

• does this mean that if a recently paroled felon attacks her with a knife then it's ok. she should televise herself on the streets of chicago on saturday night looking for someone to stab her

• During my intial my initial training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in 1980 part of my training was "Defending Against Knife Attacks". It would shock all of you if you ever saw how fast an attacker with a blade can close on you. See how fast you can react.

• In the Army I had extensive hand to hand combat training and an attacker with a knife gets on you very fast!!!!!!!!!!

• TYPICAL "GUTTTTER TRASH"!!!!!

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.