Replies

• I'm looking forward to the "Primaries" next Spring so that the Battles may begin. In the interim time and funds support like minded Candidates and in convincing like minded individuals to "Run for Positions", from School Boards upwards. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• When The "President" INVITES THE WORLDS PEOPLE TO THE BORDER- THAT IS THE PROBLEM= "THE PRESIDENT" and POLITICIANS using People's Lives To Force Their AGENDA-!!! DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE PROBLEM/AGENDA-!!! "HATE" and "DIVISION" used for the VOTE-!!!

• When The president CAUSES The PROBLEM, THEN DEMEANS YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB- is pure 'marxism' at it's finest-!!! Coming Soon To A City Near You- 'ONE WORLD ORDER' only You Can Prevent This-!!!

• Bring back "Bounties" like there were on Rabbits and Coyotes! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Looks like herding cats...

• How about some "accountability" for the criminals that are trying to break into the USA.???

I really don't care what happens to a criminal during the commission of a crime.

• I saw a meme today showing unemployed horses.  Biden won over Trump. Stupid people who do not know the difference in a horse's head and his butt should not be degrading Border Patrol Officers for trying to keep invaders out of our Country.  That's. the communist way, let's see who's life we can destroy today!!!!!!!!!!

• NO amnesty and NO ADMISSION!!  GO BACK home!

• Close Our Borders, No Amnesty Period!!

9608705071?profile=RESIZE_930x

The Joe Robinette Biden REGIME is Controlled by the evil / satanic / demonic Barach Hussein Obama aka Barry Sotoro and they and Communists-Sociaists-Marxists-Fascisis-Nazism-Racism!!

I am a Devout Conservative Christian Republican Partiot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!! Am Yisrael Chai Adonai Forevermore!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• Good to see you, Kristi Ann -it has been a long time (?) or I have not been paying enough attention.  Shalom YSIC June

This reply was deleted.