Replies

• Biden created this problem and no one else is to blame.  He wants to blame Border Enforcement for doing their jobs. Impeach Biden and his evil regime.

• Plagues only wish to survive also, and who is to say that a a living organism do not have souls. My heart, led by my understanding of God's Direction, is to Provide and Protect My Family First and Above All Others, and to take away from them in any manner or thing to give into another is a "Sin Against My Responsibility!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• If these Haitians crossed the Rio Grande and surrendered, they are in this country legally until they are adjudicated. They are poor: have had their homes and food destroyed by hurricane and earthquake.   Have you no mercy.   Try to do the Christian thing.  A news source said they were bringing back food,   We can't be so smug; this could be us as Global warming kills crops and brings severe storms. 

• ????  You are a bleeding heart liberal - - those people are INVADERS and we do NOT need more; we need far less.  The USA is NOT the ":world's breadbasket". On the other hand, if you "honestly" feel that way, the YOU take them in to YOUR HOME and care for them; right now, the rest of the USA is trying to take care of their own families, thanks to Beijing joe and cohorts.

• What is a leftist doing on a Tea Party site?

• They came thousands of miles across sea and land to break into the USA.  Where the hell did these "poor people" get the money for the trip?  Many of them have been on the border for weeks,  Where is the money to feed them coming from?

Don't give me any bullshit about the "poor people". 

They are criminal invaders.

• Get off the tug at the emotional heartstrings. "Try to do the Christian thing."

How about we do something for the 100's of thousands of our vets who are living in the streets?

If you're feeling so "Christian" then you take them (all) into your home.

Me? I want my country back.

• The international rules for regugees is to apply for asylum in the first country they come to. In this case it is Mexico. If they do not apply in Mexico then there is no more remedy for them. Why sre they not applying in Mexico for asylum? And if the Democrats are saying that this country is so bad then why are the Democrast not trying to turn these people around and send them back to where they came from?  Do the Democrats have a bad wish for these people? Or are they lying about hating this country?

• No whips were used, but to stop all this they should be able to use any means possible

This reply was deleted.