Replies

• If Roberts is the "most popular" figure in DC, then most likely he is the "most popular candidate for removal", even before Beijing joe and commie pelosi!

• Being selected as the most popular figure in DC... is akin to being the most popular criminal in the Cosa Nostra... We all need to be concerned over the politicization of the SCOTUS. His popularity in one of the most corrupt cities in the world certainly raises serious questions about his independence and bias.

• popularity or approval? what is the difference?

• For me roberts is right down there with the rest of the new world order TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!

• The only reason he is popular is he kisses ass to both dems and reps. He doesn't stand for anything, he cannot be trusted.

• I suspect he is also compromised. For sure Obama was blackmailing him. I thought they were a separate branch and were there to ensure the Constitution was followed. 

• Unfortunately, the elections too are becoming popularity contests.  People don't realize the smiles and the lies are what have gotten us into this mess.

This reply was deleted.