ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• John Brennan is a traitor, a Muslim the POS put into a sensitive powerful position to destroy anyone they needed, and wanted to.

I remember looking him up to see who he was and finding that under religion it clearly stated Islam. When I read his bio, I found he converted to Islam while working in Saudi Arabia. Then months later I looked again, and his religion was blank....they deleted the fact that he is a Muslim. WHY?
    Why would they do that if he was a "good" Muslim? If he was a true AMERICAN his religion would be meaningless, he would be for America, but Muslims are muslims first, they are for the Muslim cause. Islam and American cannot be used together because islam trumps everything else, a Muslim is a Muslim before an American.....if it comes down to it, they choose islam over America, and islam is determined to ruin America!

• It must be!  You are probably correct, Richard.  At the very least, life-time jail with no, no outside contact and no parole possibility.

• Will justice truly be served? It needs to be.

• Hang them all Treason

• We already knew that.

• Silly us to finally realize that the enemy was always within our own house.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Let's pray they all get put away for years!!!

• Hunt them down like a blood hound.  Throw them in jail like an insane wardon.  "Lock them up!"  

This reply was deleted.