Replies

• The questions being asked are fluff questions, at least by Lindsey Graham when I was listening!

When will they dig in and ask the hard questions? 
    HERES AN IDEA‼️. Have attorney Sidney Powell ask all the questions?

• This will kill all opposition to Trump. One the opposition is gone, Trump will take total control of the country and then make it really great again. Just see how much he had already done with the opposition and fake media still in the game! 

• I will believe this when I see people being marched off to either a firing squad or prison for life!

• Does he have any choice but to cover for Hillary and company?  Podesta is a co-conspirator and active participant in criminal conduct related to Hillary's conduct of her campaign and the Steel Dosier among other items.  He had knowledge of criminal conduct making him an accessory before and or after the crimes.  He has committed perjury and engaged in obstruction of justice regarding criminal investigations surrounding his DNC and Clinton campaign duties.

• demoKKKrats can't govern///they ripped up the Constitution of the USA, to become communists like their friends CCP ( THE FRENCH GUILATINE IS NEED MORE THAN EVER)

• Throw in pelosi, schumer, both clintons, a few others and you have most of the rotten apples in the country.  Time to repeal the death penalty .

• The left has already tried to outlaw hanging, twice recently, within a year. They know what the punishment is for treason, sedition, crimes against humanity. 

This reply was deleted.