ADMIN

John Kerry: Trump victory could provoke a revolution

John kerry violated the logan act - Imgur

Former Secretary of State John Kerry raised the possibility that a victory by President Trump could provoke a revolution in the United States, claiming that Republicans have a history of denying voting rights to Democratic voters.

“If people don't have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that's the stuff on which revolutions are built,” Kerry said during a virtual appearance at the Copenhagen Democracy Summit. “If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I'm worried that increasingly, people are disaffected."

Kerry implied that such chicanery contributed to his defeat in 2004 and former Vice President Al Gore’s loss in 2000, maintaining that this pattern unfolded recently in Georgia — an apparent reference to Stacey Abrams’s defeat in the state’s 2018 gubernatorial race. That history, as he views it, undermines U.S. claims to Western leadership.

“We're not meeting the standard that we ought to be meeting, so I'm deeply concerned about protecting the vote,” he said.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/john-kerry-trump-victory-could-provoke-a-revolution

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God I hope so, we can get rid of this trash once and for all

• HEY.......HIS DAUGHTER MARRIED ONE OF THEM......YOU KNOW.......IRANIAN THROWBACKS.  Kerry, along with Obama, Clinton and the rest of the progressive garbage have done so much damage to this nation's military, econimics, security , borders and over all well being .  Because we know that the Obama regime was spying, wire tapping Trump's campaign, interrim and administration, it's amazing why none of those criminals are prosecuted and jailed???? Can some powerful republican explain their LAZY, INEPT , COLLECT A PAY CHECK ATTITUDE??? Then there is BEIJING JOE......THE WHOLE FAMILY MADE MONEY OFF OF UKRAINE, RUSSIA, CHINA.......YET NOT NOISE FROM THE REPUBLICANS??? KERRY AND OBAMA CREATED MORE THREATS BY THEIR STUPID IRANIAN NUKE DEAL.  Thank God that Trump has been defusing much of that wretch Obama's bad deals.  Obama now is working as an anti American activist being funded by Soros, CAIR etc.  

• This man is the worst or the worst, a traitor. He should be charged, then hanged.  If we have a revolution with a Trump victory, maybe that is what we need to clean out the country of all the Marxists that want a one world order - theirs.

• !!!! WHITE TRASH !!!!!!

• John Kerry is one of the stupid people I ever seen in my lifetime.

• Americans (the conservative citizens, not the illegals or leftist demoncrats ):    "kerry"...liked by foreign adversaries as an obsequious slime-ball who has no spine to support or represent his own country and who mis-represented us.     Where's the three bogus Purple Hearts from Viet Nam and their scars?    kerry preferred to support and encourage non-American values and agendas.       Many of us conservatives would call that traitorous.     Begone slime-ball.  you are no longer a Sec of State, but a retired, troublemaker to the USA Trump administration and our American values and sense of honesty and American dignity.

• You could chip and shred John Kerry and compost the remains, spread evenly over one hundred acres nothing would grow on that land. That is how useless that pile of manure is.

He is correct in that the left will refuse to acknowledge Trump's win and start a civil war resulting in the well deserved demise of the double be-damned ideology of the left.

• Bring it on ! This country needs the opportunity to clean house. It's long overdue. The demo-commie left have been getting away with voter FRAUD and bilking this nations tax payer ever since Wilson and FDR.

So bring it on TRAITOR Kerry !  Time to start making dead comunistas.

• I's time for this hangdog looking idiot to face a firing squad; or at least, life in Guantanamo!

• Lurch wouldn't last long in Gitmo. Plus TRAITORS are HANGED no shot.

This reply was deleted.