Replies

• The following Senate Republicans voted for the infrastructure deal. These rino's must be defeated in the 2022 primaries.

Roy Blunt, R-Mo.

Richard Burr, R-N.C.

Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va.

Bill Cassidy, R-La.

Susan Collins, R-Maine

Kevin Cramer, R-N.D.

Mike Crapo, R-Idaho

Deb Fischer, R-Neb.

Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.

Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa

John Hoeven, R-N.D.

Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.

Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska

Rob Portman, R-Ohio

James E. Risch, R-Idaho

Mitt Romney, R-Utah

Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska

Thom Tillis, R-N.C.

Roger F. Wicker, R-Miss.

• The exception being, "Even Satan and God got together and talked when they messed around with 'Job'! These people don't communicate with anyone.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Don't you mean "Still!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It's very easy to audit an election. Each county in USA has a county department that orders the ballots, a specified number. If the actual vote county is more than that number there IS fraud, period. In more than 1,078 counties the ballots cast exceed the printed, or authorized, ballots by a huge percentage. Example: if authorized voters are 500,000 and 600,000 vote there is fraud. Here me DemocRATS!

• The following Senate Republicans voted for the infrastructure deal. These rino's must be defeated in the 2022 primaries.

Roy Blunt, R-Mo.

Richard Burr, R-N.C.

Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va.

Bill Cassidy, R-La.

Susan Collins, R-Maine

Kevin Cramer, R-N.D.

Mike Crapo, R-Idaho

Deb Fischer, R-Neb.

Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.

Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa

John Hoeven, R-N.D.

Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.

Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska

Rob Portman, R-Ohio

James E. Risch, R-Idaho

Mitt Romney, R-Utah

Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska

Thom Tillis, R-N.C.

Roger F. Wicker, R-Miss.

• 18 rino's voted for this. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/5/mile-driven-tax-pilot...

National mile-driven tax pilot program tucked into $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill
    The White House’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure package includes a pilot program for a national mile-driven tax, contradicting President Biden’s previ…
    • that's the reason why I believe the Devil himself is running this nation.

• there will be 2 different things that's going to happen in the government of the United State of America.

• Is there ANY military left willing to stand with the American people and march in DC and forcibly remove the evil out and throw them jail?

• The founders forbade the federal military from being involved on domestic soil. What we can hope for though is that the state militias stand with those in support of our Republic. Being a vet myself I know in talks with other vets that we love and care for our country and few would stand by idly in the face of the BLM and Antifa threatening our people with armed insurrection. 

This reply was deleted.