Replies

• I'm SO embarrassed that brennen was EVER picked for ANY important job as he is a TOTAL IGNORAMOUS and TRAITOR!

• He could move to Somolia and do us all a favor. A little sunlight and he might blend in..

• Don't feel too embarrassed about being a "white male these days" Brennan. You should still be swinging from the end of a rope for all the crooked, rotten, unconstitutional BS you did as cia director. You are a sorry SOB and everybody knows it. If I were YOU, I would have already cut my throat and been done with it!!!!  

• John Brennan was appointed CIA Director by (drum roll) the (dis) Honorable Barack Obama ... two idiots of a kind!

• Those 2 would have to move up 10 niotches just to be considered "IDIOTS"!!!

• so will he want to end up in hell so he doesn't get to spend eternity with the same god who made all people - including white men

• No problem John... troubled being a WHITE MALE... get a sex change,  Be the first on your block... sign up for a sex change, and stop hiding in your closet... Wear those new pumps and Victoria Secrets best without being embarrassed...

Break the mold, start by valuing truth, honesty, and integrity.  Come out, let the world see the true you... get that sex change.  It's ok John just ask Gloria Stienham or Nancy Pelosi.  End your disgusting display of White Male privilege, join the feminist movement.  Stop gaslighting the Public with your disgusting display of your White Maleness.

• Ha ha ... nice one Ron.

• I would be ashamed to be so darn ugly

• Then why doesn't he just dry up and blow away

This reply was deleted.