ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, why doncha go for it!?😝

• Neighbors talk. I'd hate to be the roving mob of Black ISIS or Antifa marching up my street. Lots won't be marching back down it. We'll be dropping em like flies and they won't even see us.

And you?

• Small teams of 3 to 5 for guerrilla warfare. We know who the enemy. is. Search and destry missions on those who have the powere. University Professors who "THINK WRONG"are more than game! Treasonous media too! Grueber anyone? Any corp. thyat supports them is game as are all they emply!!!  Hide in wait andn snipe at Black ISIS or Antifa terrorists as they approach your neighborhood. If they know some of them will be dropped for sure, more than half will disappear. Then we're left with just the militants and its TAKE NO PRISONERS KILL EM ALL!

Only way we can put a hurt on them.  They have to know we're ready to kill or its over.

• Not the right answer. You must have discernment and wisdom to destroy the Communist troglodyte. They are using old Communist tactics that have worked for decades. To start, you need to be well funded, organized and stealthy with comms. Letting the cat out of the bag, is just not smart. Be non-violent and speak with gentileness and learn how to be a great orator. You must speak in a conviencing voice and move people emotionally. Let's begin by taking back our wealth. Stop paying for cable and phone. Just get internet. I did it and saved $125 a month. Multiple that times a million subscribers and you removed a lot of power from their funding Antifa and BLM. You also took out a lot of taxes. Change you cell phone carrier to Pure Talk or Pariot Mobile. Not perfect, because they use Teen Mobile and AT&T lines and towers, but with enough funding they may be able to break off. Defund the enemy slowly and pass the word of any companies that support our values. It is the turtle that wins the race not the hare. It takes time to change the tide of war and we are in a social and psychological war. Make no mistake about it. We have to do promote a Great American Walk Out. The first step is stripping away the resources we give them to destroy our Republic. Let's start a Patriot Bank and Patriot Gas Stations and Grocery Stores. We use the money to promote our values and build an army of love that will destroy their hate. We have the power. Just gotta use it. 

Sign my petition to help the cause. Not the best place but the only one I know. See how the liberals do it. They create things that we use to support their army.   https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• All good ideas... but we need the seed money, leadership, and organization to effect such a program.. it will take trillions before it is over.

This reply was deleted.