ADMIN

8082482668?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump's hostility toward journalists would get deadly if there were no repercussions, according to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough.

"Though he kills journalists, Vladimir Putin on camera actually seems a little more willing to answer tough questions when they are asked of him. Donald Trump can’t even handle that," Scarborough said. "Of course, Donald Trump would kill reporters if he could get away with it. I think even his strongest supporters would admit Trump would do whatever he could get away with."

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman who now hosts Morning Joe, suggested the idea after discussing Trump's contentious relationship with the media and referring to the president's interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl. Trump cut his interview short after accusing Stahl of trying to go after him with tough questions while claiming her program on CBS gave his Democratic challenger, Joe Biden, only easy questions.

Scarborough is a frequent critic of Trump, who, in turn, has pilloried his show as well as his wife and co-host Mika Brzezinski.

The two became embattled in a public feud earlier this year after Trump pushed a conspiracy theory alleging Scarborough was responsible for the death of Lori Klausutis, a young congressional aide when he was serving as a congressman from Florida as a Republican.

read more here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-scarborough-trump-would-kill-reporters-if-he-could-get-away-with-it

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That wpuld explain the longevity of the Drinker of the House.

• You have not seen full blown nuts yet wait till NOV3rd thats when they will go off the clift when they start trying to kill Trump supporters and start  going tocountry sides to hurt people for Trump winning again.It won't be screaming at the sky it will be shot heard around the world ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,full blown civil war nuts

again.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • The deep state is scared because Trump will drain the swamp in his second term, which includes cleaning up the mess that the MSM is today.

• NO, Joe, Trump would ONLY make reporters DO THEIR JOBS, EVEN-HANDEDLY AND TRANSPARENTLY.  Probably would go after talking heads, too, with the same expectations. 

• Hostility toward Journalists???? that is an understatement! MSNBC is one of the worst reporting agencies. Then comes CNN, Communst New Station is a better

name for them. And Fox is not far behind, with the few know good ones on Fox. They dont need a mention. We know the ones that are TRYING to report the news.

THIS PRESIDENT has been the WORST Treated President.  THEY would hv never dared do this to the last President #44.   I recall HE brought EBOLA here to TEXAS

and NO ONE DARED breath a word about it!!! and believe me, PPL were P'Od to say it lightly!!!  Our MSM is so corrupt. I cannot even watch them other that to see what

lie they are saying today.  That is NOT freedom of the Press or speach, that is Hate speech, Treason, Anarchy and Sedition, cas they have a plan to destroy this NATION!!!!

WHILE we just sit here and take it.  THE Schumers and MS COLLINs that cannot even vote for her Party. OF MAINE!  Cant even stick with her Party. Oh and along with the other Traitor

up in UTAH.  Mittens Romney ! another Rino!

• amen amen amen

• What was a Dead Body doing in Biden's office... Probably registering to vote or applying for a job... nothing like padding the payroll

• Yah, that sounds about right.  WELL get ready because they just released more of the HUNTER BIDEN tapes, and supposedly they are getting worse!

Hold on to your chair!

• vidmax was showing them all an hour apart,, disgusting  believe me ..

• Trump is correct, the main stream media has never before treated a president this way.  They lie, cheat, twist things to make it look good for the liberal left, and they should all be banned from working as so called reporters.  I still want to know the truth about Lori Klausutis!!!!  

This reply was deleted.