Replies

• The Bible of the Hebrides Revival. That's what he held up in front of the President's church.

• YES!

• Hard to believe he even touched the bible, wouldn't it have burned his fingers.

• He can touch the Luciferian bible but not the Holy Bible. The Luciferian has an upside down cross on it. The one he swore the path on had an ornate cladding with the upside down cross. 

• You are one sick evil person

• ADMIN

10808204863?profile=RESIZE_400x"Joe Scarborough Claims Jesus Christ Would Have Supported Abortion" 

(he heard that from his best friend Satan....so it must be true!)

• This small minded  fool , you are HELL BOUND  . You don't even know my Lord Jesus. 

• Also , Jesus loved the children so much that he likened the kingdom of God to children. To enter heaven ask with the faith of a child.  Mr. Scarb. Is very proud of his ignorance as he shows it off so often.

• Blasphemer. He tells each one of us that we are fearfully and wonderfully put together in our Mother's womb. He assigns two angels to each of us, their faces face the Throne all day long. They are to keep us from stumbling on our path of life, and He uses every tribulation we go through as the refiner's fire,  to ensure we end up made in His image and likeness, purified into His spotless and pure Bride, worthy of entering Heaven for eternity.

• OH MY LORD.....JESUS CHRIST IS THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS EVEN YOU, SMALL BRAINED MAN. HE IS THE LORD OF LIFE AND NOT THE PROMOTER OF DEATH. DID YOU EVER HEAR

THAT "A DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS WAYS! i'M SURE A SMART bAPTIST MINISTER COULD SHUT YOUR YAPP IN JUST A FEW SECONDS SO i WOULD NOT BE MAKING CLAINS WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF JESUS CHRIST--- YOU FOOL 

YOU LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE OF WALDO CHANGE YOUR LOOK YOU TOADIE--No photo description available.

This reply was deleted.