ADMIN

You're going to jail For voter fraud liberal! - Donald Trump | Meme  Generator

Joe Biden has taken a lead in his native Pennsylvania by 5,587 votes, where he has climbed back after trailing by more than 600,000 votes in the crucial swing state.

The Democratic candidate’s vote percentage in the Keystone State rallied more than two days after polls closed Tuesday evening, shooting up because of mail-in ballots that have heavily favored the former veep.

If Biden keeps his lead in the state, he’ll secure his presidential election with a total electoral vote count of at least 273 – three more than the magic number.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/biden-takes-lead-in-pennsylvania/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That video explains and demonstrates everything about the peculiar way the whole awarding functions were used to hide vote theft.

• https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/smoking-gun-electronic-vot...

SMOKING GUN_ ELECTRONIC VOTE FRAUD CAUGHT LIVE ON CNN! #TheHammer #Scorecard - Brave 2020-11-07 05-…
    SGT Report
  • The votes Biden is getting are fraud ballots every body knows the truth their is no way a person who wants to destroy the country will get that many votes unless they come from China

• The SCOTUS must declare constituional limit of one election day voting, only allowing verified military and early in person voting as additional legal votes.

• To all:

Over the past few days, I and others here have looked for ways to deal with the obvious fraud by the LEFT. I suggested that my team could scan into computers the ballots from suspicious states. Herculean task, but no good because the vote pool has already been polluted so its not a counting problem. Narrow down the problem ... in PA, more than 600,000 votes magically appeared more than two days after polls closed to give Biden a 5,587 lead ... damned suspicious! I originally suggested disallowing all of PA's electoral votes. I was wrong ...unnecessarily extreme and counter productive. Instead disallow the suspicious late arriving 600,000 plus votes in PA.

• Someone needs to check the number of total votes in each precinct against the number of registered voters... I would not be surprised to find many Democrat Precincts reporting more than 100% of the registered voters voted... In 2012 one Florida Precinct reported 147% turn out... nearly 1-1/2 times the number of qualified registered voters in the precinct.  Someone needs to be sure the RNC/GOP is checking vote totals against the number of voters eligible to vote for cases where more votes were cast than registered voters... clear evidence of election fraud.

• This is unbelievable. Where in Florida was this precinct? Who won the precinct? 

• A list of instances proving voter fraud in the 2012 U.S. presidential election.

Summary Follows:

"Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported its final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in
      areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI, and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote".

• Unbelievable. I checked Woods County published data and found something that is even more unbelievable. They falsified the data since it does not verify what you said and what is apparently widely known. The fraud knows no limits. 

https://www.co.wood.oh.us/boe/Election%20Archives.html

WCBOE - Home Page
  •  https://pjmedia.com/election/carminesabia/2020/11/06/michigan-gop-s...

Michigan GOP Says 6,000 Votes In One County Switched by Software Glitch From Trump to Biden; 47 Mor…
This reply was deleted.