ADMIN

7416564465?profile=RESIZE_710xTrump campaign responds, says Harris 'gleefully embraced the left’s radical manifesto'

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden announced he is selecting Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as his vice presidential pick.

“I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked [Harris]—a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants—as my running mate,” he wrote in an announcement on Tuesday.

“Back when Kamala was Attorney General, she worked closely with Beau,” his deceased son, Biden added. “I watched as they took on the big banks, lifted up working people, and protected women and kids from abuse. I was proud then, and I’m proud now to have her as my partner in this campaign.”

With just six days until the nominating convention, Biden was expected to choose a vice president this week.

Before becoming a senator from California, Harris was the state’s attorney general and San Francisco’s district attorney before that. She also unsuccessfully ran for president before bowing out earlier this year and endorsing Biden.

Biden’s selection of Harris, 55, provides racial diversity and gender diversity in an attempt to appeal to a broader spectrum of the Democratic Party. Harris’s mother was a breast cancer researcher who immigrated to the United States from India in the 1960s, while her father Donald Harris, originally from Jamaica, is an economist who worked for Stanford University in the Bay Area and a staunch Marxist.

It also means that Harris would take over as president if Biden, 77, suffers a health issue while in office. Earlier this year, Biden told reporters that “I’m an old guy,” and he would need someone who could “immediately” take over.

“Look, I thank God I’m in great health. I work out. No, I’m serious. You know, I work out every morning. I’m in good shape—knock on wood, as my mother would say,” he said in January of this year.

Notably, Harris was a co-author of the Democrats’ police reform legislation in the Senate in response to civil unrest, protest, and riots in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-selects-kamala-harris-as-vice-president-im-proud-now_3458031.html#comment_open

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Every time I see a still image of Gretchen Witmers face, I get the chills viewng her cruel eyes and stern features (think black leather and a braided whip). Can you say, "Yes Mistress" ? You better.

• She would not allow the people to buy seeds to plant a victory garden while they were home because of the virus.  WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!  DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE!

If you want to know what is going on look at this video and disemminate EVERYWHERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  DO YOUR SHARE TO SAVE AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

@victormarx This video filmed in 1969 will shock you at how relevant and effectively exposes what certain groups are trying again to do. Will you as a American and Christian allow it to happen? #victormarx #blm #usa #christian #standup

https://facebook.com/JohnTiegen13/videos/491403151706596/?t=0

• Hey! Louis America is lost already if Donald Trump did not win this election we would be totally lost.

• Biden/Harris is obviously a losing ticket. Trump/Pence will trounce them in the election with another landslide win. Who wants these commy losers in power when we can clearly see how Trump has made America a great country again? 

• that was my first reaction to this news and I still think that way but I was wondering how Biden wife feel about this?

• Maybe they consider her black because she was sleeping with Willie Brown. If you cannot reach the top on your own then you sleep to the top. Willie Brown YUCK

• Here we go again with the Democrats " to hell with the constitution". There is a constitutional requirement that both the president and vice president be natural-born citizens. Natural born meaning that the law need not be referred to in order to determine singular citizenship. Kamala was born in the United States to two foreign national green card immigrants. She was born less than five years after her parents became green card immigrants. To become a US citizen takes a minimum of five years. Neither of her parents were US citizens at the time of her birth. This means she is/was a citizen of three different countries, India, Jamaica which would make her a citizen of the British Empire, or the US. Her citizenship is not singular, the law must be referred to in order to determine her citizenship.
    The definition of natural-born citizen is simple, The child must be born on the soil of the nation the child's parents are citizens of at the time of the child's birth.
    Kamala Harris is not a natural-born citizen of the United States. The constitution forbids her serving as vice president.

• Time to stand up to these U.S. Constitution hating leftist POSs. Comment everywhere you can, about her not being legal. Get the word out.

• She is an anchor baby, cementing her eligibility on the wrong reading of the 14th Amendment, which was meant ONLY for the children of slaves. It was the last of the Reparations Amendments. 
    She may have been born on US soil, but she was not "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" as her parents were Indian (mother) and Jamaican (father) and as a newborn, she was subject to the jurisdiction (citizenship) of her parents. This is going to be the same cover-up that we had with 0bama. Not ONE site admits her parents were not citizens, except one brave soul. They ALL lay their hat on the wrong reading of the 14th, which is ONLY that she was born on US soil. 

• Check out Constitution Article 2, Section 1. She cannot be appointed (much more voted into) to the Oval office, if I read it right. So pragmatically,  why bother with her at all? A big YUP to her being disqualified as not under the jurisdiction!

This reply was deleted.