ADMIN

7416564465?profile=RESIZE_710xTrump campaign responds, says Harris 'gleefully embraced the left’s radical manifesto'

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden announced he is selecting Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as his vice presidential pick.

“I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked [Harris]—a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants—as my running mate,” he wrote in an announcement on Tuesday.

“Back when Kamala was Attorney General, she worked closely with Beau,” his deceased son, Biden added. “I watched as they took on the big banks, lifted up working people, and protected women and kids from abuse. I was proud then, and I’m proud now to have her as my partner in this campaign.”

With just six days until the nominating convention, Biden was expected to choose a vice president this week.

Before becoming a senator from California, Harris was the state’s attorney general and San Francisco’s district attorney before that. She also unsuccessfully ran for president before bowing out earlier this year and endorsing Biden.

Biden’s selection of Harris, 55, provides racial diversity and gender diversity in an attempt to appeal to a broader spectrum of the Democratic Party. Harris’s mother was a breast cancer researcher who immigrated to the United States from India in the 1960s, while her father Donald Harris, originally from Jamaica, is an economist who worked for Stanford University in the Bay Area and a staunch Marxist.

It also means that Harris would take over as president if Biden, 77, suffers a health issue while in office. Earlier this year, Biden told reporters that “I’m an old guy,” and he would need someone who could “immediately” take over.

“Look, I thank God I’m in great health. I work out. No, I’m serious. You know, I work out every morning. I’m in good shape—knock on wood, as my mother would say,” he said in January of this year.

Notably, Harris was a co-author of the Democrats’ police reform legislation in the Senate in response to civil unrest, protest, and riots in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-selects-kamala-harris-as-vice-president-im-proud-now_3458031.html#comment_open

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to:

1.  mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the planet which have not been tested on animals with fast-tracked, never-before-approved vaccines that can alter genes, or a which use tissue from aborted children; 

2.  require 19 vaccination “passports” for employment, travel, or attendance of children at public or private schools; 

3.  use cell phones to track vaccine or quarantine compliance.

Citizens can still impact the outcome of these proposals.

In two articles and podcasts,  I show citizens how to protect their rights, with in-depth research vetted by two physicians.

Podcast Short Version:  Perilous Quest to Fast-track a Covid-19 Vaccine

Podcast Long Version:  The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Print Version:  Perilous quest to fast-track a Covid-19 vaccine

Print Version:   The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers

Hon. Bob Marshall
    (1992-2018 VA General Assembly)

--

Summary: The Covid 19 Vaccine: Confusion, Difficulties, Dangers
    Efforts are underway by powerful and politically influential interests in the US and overseas to: Mandate Covid 19 vaccinations for everyone on the p…
  • I wonder what is his wife going to do with this?

• Kamala Harris:  Wasn't she a favorite plaything of SF mayor "Downtown Willie Brown" ?

Seems like she was also known as: "The San Francisco Treat". Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

• Knee or Pee? LOL. But which one is which? By the way, Harris is ineligible for election or appointment to the Presidency. Both her folks are at  best, naturalized.  As VP, her sole purpose would be to advance by appointment in case of.a premature Oval office vacancy. Check it out, Article 2, Section 1 (midway in the paragraph).

• They were Green Card holders, not citizens.

• Can you believe it?

For a while it looked like America was going to get a closer look at Gretchen Whitmer, the illustrious governor of the great state of Michigan. The citizens here in MI now to refer to her affectionately as that #*$@*&! &#*% for her deliberate and calculated destruction of so many small businesses and the lives of their owners and employees. Not only did she destroy business but she also used her self-created executive power to force nursing homes to accept corona patients. That IDIOT governor of NY showed us just how effective that tactic could be in running up the covid-19 death numbers.

Just when it appeared that all the atrocities that she has committed against the people of MI would certainly win her the VP nomination, the DNC rejected her. Although she tried just about all of the democrat’s tried and true methods of creating hardships for people, she just couldn’t be black. In this year of the canonization of George Floyd, the VP nominee absolutely must be black. Not too black as to turn off some white voters, but black enough to satisfy BLM. As difficult as it may be to believe, the DNC was able to find a woman that’s even more disgusting and despicable than our beloved Gretchen. But she IS black, or so they say, and that, in the view of democrats, is the most important qualification for choosing their candidate for Vice President.

Oh well! America’s loss is indeed Michigan’s gain. We will still have “Dracula’s Daughter” as our dictator/governor for a couple more years or until she is recalled. However, now we’ll just have to watch some other self-righteous, obnoxious bitch on TV every night for the next several weeks.

• And she' s not even black, she is Indian (mother)  and Jamaican (father)

• very interesting, same with Obama he was born in a mix situation to, his father was black and his mother was white what's up with the mix people gaining momentum?

• @victormarx This video filmed in 1969 will shock you at how relevant and effectively exposes what certain groups are trying again to do. Will you as a American and Christian allow it to happen? #victormarx #blm #usa #christian #standup

https://facebook.com/JohnTiegen13/videos/491403151706596/?t=0

This reply was deleted.